View Single Post
Old 08-28-2014, 10:44 PM   #2
Latti2001
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 1700
Latti2001 has earned his spursLatti2001 has earned his spursLatti2001 has earned his spursLatti2001 has earned his spursLatti2001 has earned his spursLatti2001 has earned his spurs
Default Re: Man of my word (no troll)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bed Sores View Post
As I said, I was going to come back win or lose. As many of you know, I predicted a Gamecock win 28-25

I know you guys are upset and you have reasons to be as I would. It's never easy to lose at home in a upset like this.

My biggest surprise was Dylan throwing the ball down field as much as he did (early on) Our secondary sucks but looked better than last year. Yalls secondary didn't give up home run balls or get called for PI so with that said that's a good sign for SC.

Big props to the Gamecock OLine. I knew they were going to be good but they were a little better than I expected and that's saying a lot.

I know there's been lots of crap talking back and forth. Win or lose I was going to pull for yall after this game win or lose. I hope yall win the East.

Keep your heads up. Streaks are meant to be broken. We hadn't won on the road for a season opener since 1999. It happens and it happened tonight. As much as yall are upset right now and hate us. I think yall that end up traveling to College Station next year are going to be very impressed with our fans, stadium and Northgate.

I do hope our fans were on their typical best behavior tonight.

Again, best of luck. Beat Georgia!
Classy post. Thanks!
Latti2001 is offline   Reply With Quote