Thread: SOS is pissed
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2014, 11:32 PM   #13
kingoftheroost
la-la-la

Male

CockyCash: 7003000
kingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot material
Default Re: SOS is pissed

As I said in another thread, Spurrier doesn't need to let the offensive guys off the hook. They left a lot to be desired, too. Yes, they were much better than the defense, but there were several things the offense mucked up.

It says a lot when you realize the total points the offense put on the board didn't even match what A&M put up in the first half.

Yeah, I know someone will say, "We got behind early and had to change the game plan." Ya know what? I don't care, because when it's all said and done, the offense has one job just like the defense. And while the offense did its job better than the defense, BOTH units failed. It is still a team sport, right?