View Single Post
Old 08-29-2014, 12:41 AM   #8
HUGEGARNETCOCK
4EVER CROWING!

Male

CockyCash: 490
HUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudly
Default Re: A fans guide. 5 steps to recovery

Quote:
Originally Posted by garnetheart32 View Post
1.Don't always trust the hype machine.
For the first time since...well ever, South Carolina Football was the subject of preseason hype and predictions unheard of. What do we do with that hype? Down the drain in the first game it goes. It proves that you can't trust the media heads when they praise you. We all need to now display our hatred of espn for running the hype machine these last few weeks, for it's surely their fault we lost.

2.Find an aggie and congratulate them.
Ok guys, I know this one may really hurt, but it will help the grieving process. Go to your favorite forum or to an aggie you know, and give them props, they deserve it. Doing so in a calm and respectful manner will really get you ready for the rest of the season. Speaking of which...

3.The season is young. Daydream about being in Atlanta at the end of it.
I get it, we all think the season is lost right now, but anything can happen. If we look far enough ahead this first game will seem like the distant past. Lets regroup ourselves and get that champions mindset back.

4.The season is young. Daydream about A&M being in Atlanta with us.
If we make a miraculous turnaround and our backfield figures out how to cover, there may just be a chance we find ourselves in a rematch with those texags. In which case we won't be snuck up on and our young guys will have experience.

5.Breath
Inhale....Exhale....Inhale....Exhale, That's it, Now that your calm, think about the positives...We showed real heart in trying to fight back. We're the (formerly)fighting gamecocks, we won't go down without a fight.
You my friend shallfind a hot a place and burn in it! You are not a real fan one day maybe today nott so much! To the Vol under his post lol I will be at the liquor store early as hell in the morning!