View Single Post
Old 08-29-2014, 10:05 AM   #8
gsgp
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 500
gsgp has developed his gaff and talonsgsgp has developed his gaff and talonsgsgp has developed his gaff and talonsgsgp has developed his gaff and talonsgsgp has developed his gaff and talonsgsgp has developed his gaff and talonsgsgp has developed his gaff and talonsgsgp has developed his gaff and talonsgsgp has developed his gaff and talonsgsgp has developed his gaff and talonsgsgp has developed his gaff and talons
Default Re: This says it all.

ECU has to be drooling looking at our lost boys.sitting in WB 3rd row sec 4 you see the confusion on the players. They were NOT prepared for the game. Ward and the dbacks coach had zero plan. No rush no cover the flats no tackling hell no leader on d.Offense sucks Dylan was never a threat to run so they rushed 3 or 4 dropped in coverage. 1st 2 td's were off their errors . Hell Thompson missed open receivers all over. Shoot he overthrew several badly. Davis hurt again. We could be 0-4 easily. I've lowered my expectations to 500 only cause I have to believe they're going to improve .
gsgp is offline   Reply With Quote