View Single Post
Old 08-29-2014, 02:58 PM   #5
GSC2013
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 500
GSC2013 has developed his gaff and talonsGSC2013 has developed his gaff and talonsGSC2013 has developed his gaff and talonsGSC2013 has developed his gaff and talonsGSC2013 has developed his gaff and talonsGSC2013 has developed his gaff and talonsGSC2013 has developed his gaff and talonsGSC2013 has developed his gaff and talonsGSC2013 has developed his gaff and talonsGSC2013 has developed his gaff and talonsGSC2013 has developed his gaff and talons
Default Re: How were the Aggie fans at the game?

I sat in section 509 around a LOT of them. They were great. Friendly. Cheered the Aggies on of course. I literally didn't hear an insulting word from a single one.

NOW, that said, I want to apologize to any A&M fans in section 509 for that fat redneck in the black/grey camo shirt who was trying to fight everyone. This fatass redneck, guys, was dropping F-bombs, saying "sumbitch" over and over, literally saying to Aggie fans "I'll come up there and knock your teeth out you sumbitch if you don't shut the **** up" when they cheered.

After A&M went up 17-7, he started yelling "One more and I'm going to drank burr" (I think "burr" means beer).

And he left early in the 2nd quarter, thank God.

A&M fans, like any fanbase, we have our "fans" who don't represent our whole fanbase.

After that redneck left, me and several other USC fans turned to many of the Aggies and apologized, and congratulated them on their team playing so well. The Aggies fans were awesome, and actually said "Its ok, we know everyone has idiots like that".

Hate we lost so bad. But, A&M is a great addition to the SEC, and their fans as a whole were awesome guests.
GSC2013 is offline   Reply With Quote