View Single Post
Old 08-29-2014, 03:41 PM   #8
CockRugger
Hardest Cock Around

Male

CockyCash: 500
CockRugger rules the CockPitCockRugger rules the CockPitCockRugger rules the CockPitCockRugger rules the CockPitCockRugger rules the CockPitCockRugger rules the CockPitCockRugger rules the CockPitCockRugger rules the CockPitCockRugger rules the CockPitCockRugger rules the CockPitCockRugger rules the CockPit
Default Re: How were the Aggie fans at the game?

I may be biased because I grew up a little bit of an aTm fan (mostly just hate texas), but I loved the Aggie fans there. I brought my grandfather and he was a celebrity there in his class of '47 hat and his shirt with three generations of aTm graduations embroidered on the back. I was welcomed heartily in the Aggie alumni tailgate and several other groups of fans stopped us to offer beer and water.

In the stadium, we were in an Aggie section and I heard several of them talking about how much they loved the stadium. They were respectful fans the whole time. I did hear a whole lot of complaining about the heat until the sun went down behind the stadium. As soon as that happened, they started talking about how the Texas heat prepared them better. No one will ever understand the complex Texans have about heat.

It was a tough loss to swallow, but none of that was because of visiting fans. At least I can hold my head high knowing I dominated an Aggie tailgate in a beer shotgunning contest.
CockRugger is offline   Reply With Quote