View Single Post
Old 08-30-2014, 03:57 AM   #1
CockyLifer
Gamecocks R US MGMT

Male

CockyCash: 89095
CockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPit
Default Kevin Sumlin Thoughts.

I just wanted to start by saying I don't know much about Kevin Sumlin but as a fan of a team he will be playing every year for a while I watched his interviews over the past couple weeks. I must say that he reminds me of an old friend I used to work with and that is a good thing. He seems to be a very driven and polite individual. Even in the pre game when he was speaking to Spurrier he was very humble saying we had a nice place knowing we can't compete right now with the money that is being pumped into their program but his comments seemed genuine. Now I am not the most trusting individual so in my paranoia it could be him just knowing that people are watching him and he is playing the game knowing we will see him a lot in the future. But with him I don't think so, with the direction they are heading we could be watching another legend developing right in front of us.
THE University of SOUTH CAROLINA!

CockyLifer is offline   Reply With Quote