View Single Post
Old 08-30-2014, 12:50 PM   #2
conwaycock2
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 500
conwaycock2 is USC mascot materialconwaycock2 is USC mascot materialconwaycock2 is USC mascot materialconwaycock2 is USC mascot materialconwaycock2 is USC mascot materialconwaycock2 is USC mascot materialconwaycock2 is USC mascot materialconwaycock2 is USC mascot materialconwaycock2 is USC mascot materialconwaycock2 is USC mascot materialconwaycock2 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Anybody else grateful we play in the East?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CockyClint View Post
...or perhaps more to the point, anyone else grateful that we don't play in the West? Bama, Auburn, Aggie, LSU and Bielema starting to build something down there at Arka...WOWZA, that division is going to be LOADED for years to come. Meanwhile, UF remains a HUGE ???? under Muschump and we ALWAYS compete with UGA, regardless of how good they are or where we are respectively ranked. Compared to the West, the Eastern Division is a big fat weenie, which is why I have not surrendered all hope after the A & M beatdown! So stay stiff and hard in your resolve, Cocks! We can still make plenty of noise in our division!!!
Based on what I saw Thurs we'd be in trouble. I am a bit confused about what you think Bielema is building at Ark though. Last year he was 0-8 in the SEC & 3-9 overall. Right now his 2015 recruiting class is ranked 29. He's not close in my opinion but hey, that's why they play the game so we'll see.
conwaycock2 is offline   Reply With Quote