View Single Post
Old 08-30-2014, 02:17 PM   #9
drumboy
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 500
drumboy is making other chickens nervousdrumboy is making other chickens nervousdrumboy is making other chickens nervousdrumboy is making other chickens nervousdrumboy is making other chickens nervousdrumboy is making other chickens nervousdrumboy is making other chickens nervousdrumboy is making other chickens nervous
Default Re: My Observations About USC Football and Campus

I agree that yelling "F___ you" at anyone is classless. I'm embarrassed on behalf of our fan base. Doing your midnight yell on our statehouse steps was bound to bring out the worst in our students, and it did. I wish you had chosen a different place in Columbia. I'm just glad there was no violence. That said, we should have been classy regardless of what your fans did.

I also agree that the cheerleaders should have kept cheering throughout the game, win or lose. That bothered me as well. I looked down there and saw them standing around. What's up with that? They're there to be an encouragement to the fans so that the fans will be an encouragement to the team. The second half was very quiet. It's not usually like that in WBS.
drumboy is offline   Reply With Quote