View Single Post
Old 08-30-2014, 03:06 PM   #15
Ballpoint Man
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 500
Ballpoint Man rules the CockPitBallpoint Man rules the CockPitBallpoint Man rules the CockPitBallpoint Man rules the CockPitBallpoint Man rules the CockPitBallpoint Man rules the CockPitBallpoint Man rules the CockPitBallpoint Man rules the CockPitBallpoint Man rules the CockPitBallpoint Man rules the CockPitBallpoint Man rules the CockPit
Default Re: My Observations About USC Football and Campus

You are absolutely delusional. Seriously. You think that the midnight yell is supposed to be sacrosanct? It's obnoxious to do. I don't mind you having your traditions, but when your tradition is specifically designed to crap over the university and/or state, do you seriously expect people to be passive about it?

It's clear you don't really have a firm grasp on reality.

Your team won. Congrats. Now, you and your fan base are being 100% as classless as any of our fans. I'm sorry your team was disrespected, but at least some of us have the sportsmanship to admit it. You're just disguising your lack of sportsmanship in a critique of ours. It's ironic and a bit naive.

I recommend you excuse yourself from further opinions on the class and character of our university until your university demonstrates a modicum of the same.
Ballpoint Man is offline   Reply With Quote