View Single Post
Old 08-30-2014, 03:15 PM   #17
wincocks84
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 450
wincocks84 is making other chickens nervouswincocks84 is making other chickens nervouswincocks84 is making other chickens nervouswincocks84 is making other chickens nervouswincocks84 is making other chickens nervouswincocks84 is making other chickens nervouswincocks84 is making other chickens nervous
Default Re: My Observations About USC Football and Campus

Yeah that yell practice or whatever it's called is ok, but don't do it on our statehouse steps..that is frankly idiotic and I'm surprised someone's ass didn't get kicked...we take a lot of pride in our heritage around here and that was just disrespectful.

I'm glad you had a good time though, Columbia usually doesn't get much credit, but it really is a pretty cool city. As for the game day experience, I find our night games to be the most electric, which is probably true for most schools as well. Williams Brice can be a tough place if everyone is into the game. I think after that first drive we could tell this was gonna be a tough one to win...hard to get the crowd into it when you're getting you ass kicked. I've been to a few games where I thought the place was going to collapse it was so loud. Anyway, I think this will be a fun cross divisional rivalry now that every gamecock pretty much hates A&M for the yell practice thing. Good luck to your team the rest of the year and I hope some how we can meet you guys in Atlanta.
wincocks84 is offline   Reply With Quote