View Single Post
Old 08-30-2014, 03:30 PM   #3
cockyguitar
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 100500
cockyguitar has developed his gaff and talonscockyguitar has developed his gaff and talonscockyguitar has developed his gaff and talonscockyguitar has developed his gaff and talonscockyguitar has developed his gaff and talonscockyguitar has developed his gaff and talonscockyguitar has developed his gaff and talonscockyguitar has developed his gaff and talonscockyguitar has developed his gaff and talonscockyguitar has developed his gaff and talonscockyguitar has developed his gaff and talons
Default Re: What's your take on our assistant coaches?

Quote:
Originally Posted by garnet_black215 View Post
Ward is the one I'll have my eye on this year. I understand that we have some youth on defense, but there's no excuse to EVER look as bad as we did Thursday. That was embarrassing. This defense has a LONG LONG LONG way to go if they want to even be slightly productive. If it continues on this same path, wouldn't surprise me to see him gone.
...and I think it was Ward who said something like this year's team being the best defense he's seen. Just goes to show how important Clowney was to the team. Even if he didn't play, his presence alone made our team better.
cockyguitar is offline   Reply With Quote