View Single Post
Old 08-30-2014, 09:20 PM   #6
crowcutta
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1000
crowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot material
Default Re: Does anyone else think that a modified 46 Defense might help out Whammy?

we have to find the right mix of personnel/scheme/situation. we did some good things out of the 3 and 4 man lines in the 2nd half, but when we tried to send 5 or more in the 2nd half the results werent good especially on 3rd down. i thought our nickel package looked alright with brison over the slot receiver which i dont think we showed in the first half.

i thought the freshman corners got better in the 2nd half, al harris made a nice deflection on a pass to the endzone in the 2nd half. rico was never in position to make a play. walton looked lost out there, but its his first real action. i'd dial back the zone blitzes with the dt's dropping into coverage and have the dlinemen learn to get their hands up. if theyre not getting to the quarterback at least keep your eyes on him and try and bat down one of these throws over the middle.
crowcutta is offline   Reply With Quote