View Single Post
Old 08-31-2014, 01:23 AM   #11
DorchesterGamecock
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 500
DorchesterGamecock has developed his gaff and talonsDorchesterGamecock has developed his gaff and talonsDorchesterGamecock has developed his gaff and talonsDorchesterGamecock has developed his gaff and talonsDorchesterGamecock has developed his gaff and talonsDorchesterGamecock has developed his gaff and talonsDorchesterGamecock has developed his gaff and talonsDorchesterGamecock has developed his gaff and talonsDorchesterGamecock has developed his gaff and talonsDorchesterGamecock has developed his gaff and talonsDorchesterGamecock has developed his gaff and talons
Default Re: Time to quit crying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clowneygotcha View Post
We play ECU this coming week, as the HBC would say, "You get one day to celebrate or feel bad about a win or loss."

That time is now over. I get we are fans, but from the mindset of the players, what must they be thinking? What are they working on? Better yet, how will they respond to this?

I don't see this one loss as the hell on earth most other fans see it to be. Where do we go from here?
I think we man up, and start playing some ball. We did it in the past, this team is no different.

Call me an optimist but I think Thursday was a wake up call... I think we will slowly get better.
DorchesterGamecock is offline   Reply With Quote