View Single Post
Old 08-31-2014, 02:35 AM   #13
cockyguitar
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 100500
cockyguitar is crowing loudlycockyguitar is crowing loudlycockyguitar is crowing loudlycockyguitar is crowing loudlycockyguitar is crowing loudlycockyguitar is crowing loudlycockyguitar is crowing loudlycockyguitar is crowing loudlycockyguitar is crowing loudlycockyguitar is crowing loudlycockyguitar is crowing loudly
Default Re: Time to quit crying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatlighting View Post
We've got a team that has to win the winnable this year, if you get my meaning. I don't see us being competitive as we are against the better teams on our schedule (hope they prove me wrong), but there are games on our schedule where "star deficit" is not an excuse. We have to win this week. It is a must win, and I hope our team and staff are approaching it as though it is the biggest game on our schedule now, and from a psychological stand point, it kind of is now after what just happened.

I agree that it is time to move on and step up. We are not the only fans who are seeing a much less impressive product than advertised. Lots of close calls today for some of the traditional powers. At the end of the day, you've just got to win where you can and hope for the best.
I agree. Granted a lot of the big teams didn't lose like we did, but a lot of them struggled and could've lost. Every game isn't going to be a blowout. Heck the rest of our games I expect to be close, but we just gotta leave everything out on the field and like you said, hope for the best.
cockyguitar is offline   Reply With Quote