View Single Post
Old 08-31-2014, 10:03 AM   #1
18IsTheMan
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 500
18IsTheMan has earned his spurs18IsTheMan has earned his spurs18IsTheMan has earned his spurs18IsTheMan has earned his spurs18IsTheMan has earned his spurs18IsTheMan has earned his spurs
Default Season expectations

Met my folks for dinner up here and they are PSU fans. We chatted a bit about both of our games and my dad asked, as expected, what happened to my Gamecocks. I just said we simply as good as we thought we'd be, to which he pointed out we were picked to win the SEC East.

Now, as I stop to think about it, I am wondering why. When you really think about it, the only proven entity we had coming into this season was Mike Davis, and even he was a bit of a wild card due to his durability issues as the season wore on last year. Aside from that, everything else was really unknown. Dylan had good game experience, but with mixed results. We all knew our defense was a huge question mark. I suppose it was assumed the OL would be great (for some reason). I suppose much of the expectations were simply based on the assumption that everyone coming back would be better than they were last year?
18IsTheMan is offline   Reply With Quote