View Single Post
Old 08-31-2014, 11:04 AM   #13
Travelin
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 522
Travelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot material
Default Re: (50 minute Replay) USC vs aTm

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamecockSuperFan View Post
The biggest thing that I questioned in this game was the playcalling on 2nd down and 1 when were down 17 and driving down the field to cut it to 10.

on 2nd and 1 we try some pass for an incomplete. then on 3rd and 1 throw a fade against cover 2 to roland for an INT because the pass was a little too far inside. All we've heard about is this massive o-line. Can we not run it up the middle to get a first down on 2nd and 1?? That drive most likely would've led to a score and made it a 10 point game going into the 4th quarter. We didn't give ourselves a chance.
This is why i went back and watched with real time only. We honestly were close to making it a game than it appeared as it all unfolded. Play calling was definitely an issue. I put the loss on the coaches shoulders much more than any player. And that includes the head honcho himself, the HBC.
Travelin is offline   Reply With Quote