View Single Post
Old 08-31-2014, 12:04 PM   #1
usc1
Class of 2013

Male

CockyCash: 749
usc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot material
Default Do we have any shot against UGA?

I know, I know. I'm looking past ECU right now. As fans we can do that. I just now watched the highlights from the UGA-Clem game. They have an embarrassment of riches at runningback wow...

What do we have to do to beat them?

Obviously a big key is tackling. We absolutely have to load up on the run and attempt to force UGA to pass. Even though our pass defense is terrible.

We need to get ahead early so UGA leans more on the passing game than the running game.

Mike Davis. He needs to man up and go dominate like he's capable of. I think he'll be pumped up for this game since Gurley is one of his good friends and hopefully he'll want to show he's just as good as him.

I really don't think we have guys who can tackle Gurley and Chubb in the open field. We need some serious size up front to control the LOS so we can knock them down before they hit the 2nd level. Poor Mason Harris is gonna get swallowed up by those big boys up front. I'd love to see us put a big athletic guy like Deon Green at DE and see what he can do.

Any other thoughts?