View Single Post
Old 08-31-2014, 02:08 PM   #19
CockyCody
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 350
CockyCody has developed his gaff and talonsCockyCody has developed his gaff and talonsCockyCody has developed his gaff and talonsCockyCody has developed his gaff and talonsCockyCody has developed his gaff and talonsCockyCody has developed his gaff and talonsCockyCody has developed his gaff and talonsCockyCody has developed his gaff and talonsCockyCody has developed his gaff and talonsCockyCody has developed his gaff and talonsCockyCody has developed his gaff and talons
Default Re: Do we have any shot against UGA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by markp_vip View Post
Why not? Even when we sucked we used to usually play Georgia close. Add to that the bye week uga has before they play us, usually a negative, but with Georgia we can always hope a couple key players get into trouble. Not to mention, the second I don't believe we can win a game is the second I stop watching football.
If we don't change something and change it fast, "when we sucked" will quickly change to "we suck again"! I would hope that our team and coaches have it in them to make some changes and at least make the rest of our games competitive when it comes to teams like UGA.

CockyCody is offline   Reply With Quote