View Single Post
Old 08-31-2014, 04:40 PM   #11
sunbeam
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 500
sunbeam has developed his gaff and talonssunbeam has developed his gaff and talonssunbeam has developed his gaff and talonssunbeam has developed his gaff and talonssunbeam has developed his gaff and talonssunbeam has developed his gaff and talonssunbeam has developed his gaff and talonssunbeam has developed his gaff and talonssunbeam has developed his gaff and talonssunbeam has developed his gaff and talonssunbeam has developed his gaff and talons
Default Re: Tanner McEvoy should've stayed

Hmmm you know it's not a given that Stave won't take the job back. He'll have to do some passing to keep that job.

But from what I've seen of our offense so far there is an outside chance he gains more rushing yards than our whole team if he keeps the job. Obviously that would mean he was Wisconsin's third leading rusher.

I don't think you realize exactly how bad we are at running the ball. And how much Shaw helped with that directly, and indirectly.

Without that I don't think we have a running game.

Ok, that's enough for a while. Guess I'll come back if East Carolina wins the game, and they win by this scenario:

They move the ball on our offense and score points (well hard to win otherwise).

But our offense doesn't keep up. Thompson looks confused at times, and doesn't know what to do. We have some good passing plays, and some that aren't so good.

Tommy Suggs will say "The guy was open." a lot. Todd says "Oh my, he should have looked in the flats, the guy was wide open! Jerrel Adams was too, streaking down the sideline."

We won't be able to do much in the way of running the ball. Twenty plus carries, 70 or 80 yards maybe. Throw the ball 40 times.

But we won't keep up scoring and lose the game.

Then everyone will start all this over again, and someone will ask why we just don't line up in the I...

And no one will be interested in answering that question, it is just a rhetorical device to incite more bitching.
sunbeam is online now   Reply With Quote