View Single Post
Old 08-31-2014, 06:11 PM   #19
rabid cock
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 500
rabid cock has earned his spursrabid cock has earned his spursrabid cock has earned his spursrabid cock has earned his spursrabid cock has earned his spursrabid cock has earned his spurs
Default Re: Carolina opens -15.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by lake-cityCOCK89 View Post
38-17 Cocks

We WILL get the running game going with Wilds and Williams and chew up the clock like we should have been doing Thursday. We will have a pass rush of some sort and the entire defense will play better.

That way people can quit being idiots.
I'm afraid history will always be doomed to repeat as far as the "idiots" are concerned. If you will recall last year, the linebackers were blowing assignments left and right and the gamecock faithful were complaining that the secondary was playing too soft. When they played man, there were quite a few busted assignments. Remember that even Victor Hampton did not start a game because he was free lancing. Adjustments were made; the young linebackers became an asset 'ere the season was over. The secondary improved dramatically.

For whatever reason, the Gamecocks always start slow. Even when they were clicking on all cylinders, the defense has always looked silly against this type of offense. Remember those thrashings at the hand of Arkansas every year. A&M reminds me of those teams very much.

I predict we get back on track next week. We are too athletic to just fall apart because of a setback of this nature.
rabid cock is offline   Reply With Quote