View Single Post
Old 08-31-2014, 07:26 PM   #14
Take-a-Knee
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 10000
Take-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot material
Default Re: What changes can and will SOS and the defensive staff make

1 .. Perfect o-line and d-line fundamentals under extreme live game practice
2 .. Coaches quit talking and start kicking ass .. You can be friends after work
3 .. Fire some body
4 .. Play hurt .. GET UP it's football .. We have 85 players and medical redshirts to use .. If you can't play hurt , SIT
5 .. If A&M and Baylor ain't on HGH I'll eat my hat .. No body wins every play down to every man like that
6 .. Make all coaches and players pay for every stupid celebration penalty
7 .. Don't coach our players to not hit , bring it every play , starting in practice
8 .. Hire football advisors to observe and critique , sometimes new blood does wonders
9 .. I agree with Coach about having ample down time , but every minute of up time must be productive and urgent .
10 . You want Beast mode ? Get 6 old Crown Vics for the O&D linemen to push 1/8 mile a day each , take turns driving , riding and pushing .. timed and volunteer only ..
11 . Order U/A to make all jerseys made of silk to help counter teams from holding our players
12 . Campus wide aerobic workouts 365 a year , We can afford it , free for all students .. No need to spend valuable time on conditioning at practice 13 . we've come a long way , time to turn another page
Take-a-Knee is online now   Reply With Quote