View Single Post
Old 08-31-2014, 11:14 PM   #16
G&B
purple nurple

Male

CockyCash: 520
G&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot material
Default Re: Gamecock football Long Term Future and the SEC

I think that we will continue to be a cyclical program, a few up years and then a number of several down years. We have just been in an up cycle recently...I attribute the length of the up trend to SOS, god help us when he leaves. Holtz showed promise of spurrier, brought us up but only for a short lived cycle. I fear that we are in for a downward trend unless we can find a young mastermind that wants to build upon the foundation we have constructed under SOS and Tanner. At this point I am really running out of things to say, however, many of the original posts were very lengthy and I don't want to be an outlier. I need to be able to fit in more, my parents say I am a bit of an outcast and I should work to become more socially integrated. I want to thank cockytalk and the academy for my recent awards, there are so many people I want to thank but I left my thank you notes in the limo before getting out to walk down the red carpet. You know, it's really all of the little people behind the scenes that make the dream a reality. Just remember that working hard is just a path to working hard and all the smart people have figured out creative shortcuts or how to game the system. In closing I would like to recognize all of the public service efforts of so many people. the als ice bucket challenge has been a stroke of pure genius widely lauded by all of us on hard wet nipple alert. good night and thank you