View Single Post
Old 09-02-2014, 12:37 PM   #1
makingitdrizzle
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 500
makingitdrizzle has hatched from the shell
Default New to Cockytalk...

ECU grad with 2 kids at USC. I pull for and support both programs. Gamecock season ticket holder. Been to every game the last 4 years. I think a little perspective is in order. Not making excuses because overall the performance last weekend was horrible. But it should be noted that since joining the SEC, TAMU has exceeded 600 yards of offense in 11 games. When you couple a prolific offense and an inexperienced secondary this can happen, especially in week 1. The guys in the secondary have to grow up in a hurry. All phases need improvement. 67 yards on the ground and 2 of 9 on third down didn't help matters. But it can be turned around. Not ready to crown UGA either. Their secondary looked completely lost as well in the first half. Clemson's OL was so bad that UGA's secondary wasn't even tested in the 2nd. Looking for a good game this weekend. Pulling for my Pirates. I think it will be close but give the lean to USC. Cocks have their backs to the wall and need the victory. Then looking forward to a monumental SEC turnaround versus the Dawgs...
makingitdrizzle is offline   Reply With Quote