View Single Post
Old 09-02-2014, 01:38 PM   #11
thekob
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 100700
thekob is USC mascot materialthekob is USC mascot materialthekob is USC mascot materialthekob is USC mascot materialthekob is USC mascot materialthekob is USC mascot materialthekob is USC mascot materialthekob is USC mascot materialthekob is USC mascot materialthekob is USC mascot materialthekob is USC mascot material
Default Re: Cack's Toast of the Game: Texas A&M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latti2001 View Post
Did anyone notice what appeared to be Thompson blaming Busta for the over throws? Busta looked ticked off, and it looked like Thompson was pointing fingers. If so, I'm disappointed in the leadership.
I saw one throw where it seemed that DT thought he should've been further out, in which case the throw should've been on point. No telling who was right and who was wrong, since I don't have the playbook in front of me. You can't put it on DT or on RA imo without the full story.

Good wrap up of a bad situation Cack. At this point we've just gotta hope we get better. Regarding QB, it seems DT is still head and shoulders above Orth and Mitch for whatever reason. If we see one of those two, we're either ahead by a lot or something really bad happened to DT.
thekob is online now   Reply With Quote