View Single Post
Old 09-03-2014, 08:35 AM   #2
gamecock88
All Everything

Male

CockyCash: 997672
gamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Samsung S5 and bluetooth,

It's a known issue for many cars related to the s5. Mine connects to my 4runner JBL system for calls but doesn't get messages. Actually my first s5 would restart the radio/nav system when I received a text. Verizon replaced it under warranty and the new one doesn't even get the text to the car. Get the messages not retrieved error. Same with email. I think it will take an OS update to fix. Toyota offered to replace the radio and I was going to let them until I found all the stuff in the web about the issue with the phone. The only solution I saw was a new Bluetooth app that helps some people. It didn't for me. My Bluetooth portable speaker does work with the phone fine. Issue seems to be with car systems mainly.

Last edited by gamecock88; 09-03-2014 at 08:49 AM.
gamecock88 is offline   Reply With Quote