View Single Post
Old 09-03-2014, 01:28 PM   #17
Cockypantherfan
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 200
Cockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot material
Default Re: Hey, Cocks, tell me about your defense

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle76 View Post
Pirate fan here. I was as shocked as many of you to see TAMU shred your defense last Thursday night. I think the outcome of our game will hinge on whether or not we put up 30+ points against you because our defense, though better than the one you saw last time we were down there, is also capable of giving up a lot of points (see Marshall game last season). So, how much of Thursday's debacle is due to a) personnel losses; b) bad scheme; c) poor coaching; d) poor effort; or e) just an unexplainable bad performance? I know there were some losses in addition to Clowney. Are the new guys that inexperienced? No offense, but the defense looked pretty lost out there, in addition to poor tackling. Were these issues to result of being totally surprised by a TAMU offense that seemed not to skip a beat without Johnny Football, or are they more fundamental than that?
We'll beat you soundly.
Cockypantherfan is online now   Reply With Quote