View Single Post
Old 09-03-2014, 05:12 PM   #9
johnnyb
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Male

CockyCash: 1715674460
johnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot material
Default Re: Under Armour Staff Polos

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLUCAS View Post
No offense taken, Under Armour does the price fixing along w/ distribution. As a retailer & consumer we're at their mercy when it comes to price/selection/delivery.

However, if you shop name brands like Under Armour, Nike, Ping, Cutter & Buck, etc. all are comparable IMO.
This is true, under armour uses a minimum pricing policy on their "current" offerings, if the retailer is caught advertising below this price they can lose the rights to sell under armour branded stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLUCAS View Post
I quickly remembered why I got away from posting on here....I'll continue to send PM's to those w/ questions.....1000x apologies
No apologies needed my man, don't take it personal. Fwiw I think most stuff today is overpriced for the quality you get, it's not like these shirts are hand sewn or anything, it's .50 worth of material, prob less than $1 in equipment use and labor, another .50 worth of storage/distubution and the other $78 is the name. Like you said, it's the same thing with every "premium" brand.

To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.
johnnyb is offline   Reply With Quote