Thread: Calling on all Graphic Designers for a Big Task,re: Wounded Warrior Helmet

Default Calling on all Graphic Designers for a Big Task,re: Wounded Warrior Helmet

Hey Fellas

I am seeking ya'll's help in creating something that could benefit all Gamecock fans that would be interested in this. T-Mac sports is very interested in creating mini decal sets of the Wounded Warrior Game decals we wore against Auburn. Unfortunately because of the extreme details in the camo, they can't replicate it using just pictures of them on helmets from a distance, they need a template to scan in order to re create them. If somebody here has the software program to successfully create the Camo Block C and Camo Mid Stripe with 2 garnet stripe on a template, I can forward it to them and hopefully that will be enough for them to make sets. If they can do it, they will offer the decals to the public for sale. Their decal sets usually range from $13-$18 and they throw in all the small details like the bumpers, pennants, flags, warning labels etc. They also do full size sets but I dont know what their prices usually are. I will provide the contact information to all of us here to purchase the decals. This would be a really cool collectors item for any Gamecock fan. You can pretty much get a USC mini and or full size helmet from the store, strip down the decals and replace them with the WW ones and it makes for a very unique Gamecock helmet. I've included below the best images I have on the camo for anyone who needs it.

Attached Images Attached Images  

Default Re: Calling on all Graphic Designers for a Big Task,re: Wounded Warrior Helmet

So you just need the pattern that you posted recreated in clear format? I can do it with some time, but what more are you needing than the last image posted? Like...the whole pattern repeated so it could be placed anywhere needed and stretched/fitted?

Default Re: Calling on all Graphic Designers for a Big Task,re: Wounded Warrior Helmet

Basically a flat high resolution template like the one below as an example, with the Camo Block C and the Camo mid stripe to closely resemble as best as possible how the camo looked on our helmets. Same shape, size, and pattern. They would basically take the template and use it to print off the decals like on an assembly line. I think the general problem they had is that they need a long enough helmet camo stripe pattern to print off to match the length, or enough distance to be able to cut if off. Plus the Camo patterns look to be greatly reduced in size on the Block C compared to how it looks size wise on the Stripe.

Have you had any luck?

Here's a large pattern square for the camo....

and the block C

Pretty sweet idea, but if you're involved with or know the guys who would be putting this up for sale, might want to make sure they don't run afoul of any intellectual property rights. Under Armour developed those patterns and I'd be a bit surprised if they don't have the pattern trademarked. At the very least, the design would be protected by copyright.

They have a license. Plus they produced Maryland's new mini helmets months ago

Excellent work on the Block C SCDurwood!

Did you ever get a set. I need the full size set! Then I will have all the helmets they have ever had. I have a pocket pro and mini one but I really need the full size to complete my life long collection!! If someone could help Id sure appreciate it. I do know who made them. Carter sports group, John Carter used to make all of them until we changed coaches. He is on F.B and twitter. I'm Just not able to buy 15 sets of them for 1 helmet but if someone else wants to I'll help out on getting them. I know several other collectors who wants them as well! They were on ebay at one time and I messed around and didn't get them! Those and the new ones are the hard one to find. If someone can help me out email me at goodale@shtc.net! IT would mean a lot!! He also makes the 3D bumpers. Before they changed I could buy them at his site now I can't find it but he is on the above pages!
    Cocky for life!!

Quote Originally Posted by CharlotteGamecockatUSC View Post
    Did you ever get a set. I need the full size set! Then I will have all the helmets they have ever had. I have a pocket pro and mini one but I really need the full size to complete my life long collection!! If someone could help Id sure appreciate it. I do know who made them. Carter sports group, John Carter used to make all of them until we changed coaches. He is on F.B and twitter. I'm Just not able to buy 15 sets of them for 1 helmet but if someone else wants to I'll help out on getting them. I know several other collectors who wants them as well! They were on ebay at one time and I messed around and didn't get them! Those and the new ones are the hard one to find. If someone can help me out email me at goodale@shtc.net! IT would mean a lot!! He also makes the 3D bumpers. Before they changed I could buy them at his site now I can't find it but he is on the above pages!

Quote Originally Posted by FlorenceCock View Post
    You realize this post is 7 years old?
    Sure do! Got my question out there to be viewed on the same subject...... You saw it hopefully the right person will as well. I need the decals and willing to try whatever it takes and this may be it!!
    Cocky for life!!

This is hilarious.

In a Van down by the river in Boiling Springs, SC

Any news yet?? LOL
    Jake, from State Farm, IS A GAMECOCK!!!!