Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Message from Feisty's brother

Default Re: Message from Feisty's brother

Thank you for sharing your heart touching story with us. Feisty was always one of my favorite posters and will be missed.

I sent her a DM in December telling her I read her story and to hang in there, she responded almost immediately saying how she really believed those prayers and well wishes helped her in her fight. To see someone in a situation like that with high spirits and an appreciative and grateful outlook on life is incredible, it really puts things in perspective.

So sad, yet truly inspirational. Thank you for the message Mike.

Forever to thee Jaymie.

Feisty was so supportive when Kyle had surgery and the blood clot this fall. He still wears her bracelet. I wanted to get her here for the Florida game, but, because of what happened to Kyle it didn't happen.

Prayers sent to you and your family for healing. She is a great loss for you, and us. I know she is watching from heaven smiling that it is baseball season and football is just around the corner!

Linda

I am very sad I didn't get to know this woman. I thought I was the only one who would like her ashes spread around the Brice. I teared up telling my friends at work and they thought I was crazy. I am glad she saw the cocks have their best year ever and I think the lord will let her keep up with them always.

Words cannot describe the loss to our Gamecock nation. My thoughts are with her real family and her extended family in Cockytalk. She is in the hands of God and pain free. For that I am grateful.

Mike, it's hard for you to see what she meant to many of us because, truthfully, she was way more active here than just that one blog/thread. She sent me messages all the time and updates as well as to others. She posted in all sorts of forums, even our political forum (and she could really stand up for herself there!) as well as countless game time forums. She was funny, witty, opinionated, sweet, caring, and a laugh riot sometimes - just like her namesake here. It won't be the same not seeing that avatar of The Incredibles and getting a good feeling when she was fighting hard for every day and winning. I, as well as many others, have so many great memories of your sister.

inCOCKnito

Update: I have arranged for her ashes to be spread at Williams Brice. I also have contacted my connections with the baseball team, thanks to Michael Roth, and am working on this as well. The football field is a lock! With her there for the remainder of time, I can only expect her to help her Gamecocks to fight with her spirit! The next time you see fluke fumbles, slips, and miscues from our opponents, smile and take heart that it was Jaymie! I will be calling mike tomorrow with more information. She deserves nothing but the best! The baseball team will be receiving her bracelets Saturday. And like Kylesmom said, Kyle wears her bracelet to this day. There's a good shot of it in his latest video about him preparing for the NFL. No one but Fiesty, Kyle, and I know this, but I spoke with Kyle a couple of days before the Cap One game and told him that this might be Jaymie's last game. He carried her memory with him through the whole game. He said if this is her last game, I want her to see history! And so she did! And now she will forever be involved with the team that means so much to her and all of us. I'll smile everytime I'm in the stadium because I know she'll be with us!

God bless you Mike and thanks for sharing her last days with us , at one time I had her phone number and would talk with her , mostly laugh and act silly but we had fun , and then my phone went "Kaplunk" and I lost her number when I lost my contacts ..I had her heavy on my mind the week that I learned of her death , I called a lady thats a member here and left her a message but I never heard back from her to get Feistys number , my heart goes out to you and your family , Jaymie is at peace , Gods grace and mercy will see you through the days ahead .

Touching story about a great member of Gamecock Nation...now she has the best seat in the house.

RIP and may God bless her family.

Quote Originally Posted by inCOCKnito View Post
    Update: I have arranged for her ashes to be spread at Williams Brice. I also have contacted my connections with the baseball team, thanks to Michael Roth, and am working on this as well. The football field is a lock! With her there for the remainder of time, I can only expect her to help her Gamecocks to fight with her spirit! The next time you see fluke fumbles, slips, and miscues from our opponents, smile and take heart that it was Jaymie! I will be calling mike tomorrow with more information. She deserves nothing but the best! The baseball team will be receiving her bracelets Saturday. And like Kylesmom said, Kyle wears her bracelet to this day. There's a good shot of it in his latest video about him preparing for the NFL. No one but Fiesty, Kyle, and I know this, but I spoke with Kyle a couple of days before the Cap One game and told him that this might be Jaymie's last game. He carried her memory with him through the whole game. He said if this is her last game, I want her to see history! And so she did! And now she will forever be involved with the team that means so much to her and all of us. I'll smile everytime I'm in the stadium because I know she'll be with us!
    Absolutely wonderful news!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cocklover View Post
    Gave me chills!

Go Feisty!

Quote Originally Posted by 5150harley View Post
    Gave me chills!

Go Feisty!
    Exactly!!

Absolutely fantastic!
    Order Of The Spur

I miss Old Cocky Talk

A very touching story and tribute. She and your family will be in all of our thoughts.
    For Willy

Often I struggle finding the right words and this is one of those occasions. I look on the board and see four well deserved threads about Jaymie and the one thing I see in all of them is people posting how much she cared about them. It's a testament to her life that even through her pain, even in her final days, she took the time to communicate with and care about people that she never met.

Mike, my prayer is that you and Jaymie's entire family will take comfort that she has beaten the C monster and is with her savior. May the blessings of memories shared be a treasure that y'all will cherish until you meet again. Thank you, Mike for sharing with us, and thank you Jaymie for letting me be your friend.

gt
    Here's to you, Feisty and Spurd&Fthrd.

Thaks Mike. She touched a lot of lives here on Cockytalk and was a hero to many. God be with you.

I only knew her in the virtual internet but I feel I am a better person having done so....she was inspirational.

Thoughts and prayers to the family, with a heavy heart,

G&B
    4 flats and out of gas...

What a moving story about her. Thank you for sharing it with us. Eventhough I didn't know her on a personal note, I could tell she was a wonderful lady. She will be dearly missed by many. Trust in the Lord and he'll strengthen you during this time.

Just as impressive as the message about her was the message about most of you people here on Cockytalk. For her to think of you in that way speaks volumes. Keep it up!

Great job! I know the family appreciates your effort and we cockytalkers do as well. Thanks for the update and the effort.

CT's 2x Favorite Tiger warriorchief's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cocklover View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 5150harley View Post
    Gave me chills!

Go Feisty!
    freakin awesome! glad somebody was able to make this happen.