Thread: Well...

Default Well...

I finally got sick of not having my NCAA fix, so I broke out the 360 and started as the DC at Wyoming. I'm the DC at Louisville, and just broke Miami's heart in OT with a forced fumble returned for a TD. My 99 rated offense could only muster a FG, and the Miami RB had an unimpeded run for the TD....I thought I was toast, but good ole hit stick saved the day again. I try to have this much fun playing Madden on the XB1, but I just can't replicate the feeling.

Default Re: Well...

Did you download updated rosters for this season or playing with the OG rosters?

I think this is why the game didn't come on PC every year, because PC users could mod the game to match the newer version very easily. When the 360/PS3 has a good working emulator, someone can make a rom hack and keep adding extras to the game.

Quote Originally Posted by rioninusc View Post
    I think this is why the game didn't come on PC every year, because PC users could mod the game to match the newer version very easily. When the 360/PS3 has a good working emulator, someone can make a rom hack and keep adding extras to the game.
    Some guys over on Operation Sports have already posted a guide to do some mods to implement the playoff system and other big changes like that. I haven't looked into the specifics of it yet, but it's there.