Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: 2020 RB - Tank Bigsby

Running in a Sandstorm Gamecockboyo's Avatar

Default Re: 2020 RB - Tank Bigsby

Quote Originally Posted by TheWeave09 View Post
    What are your thoughts on if UGA comes on strong? I mean it has to be clear that he is and always has been a backup option but I just have a suspicion that they are about to really turn up the heat on him
    UGA didn’t make him a priority and despite the commitment by Lloyd, Bigsby knows that he was the priority at RB and he’s not against what Coach Brown wants to do. This last visit ended anything that could’ve been in doubt. UGA could try but I think it wouldn’t make a difference. His announcement should come soon. He’ll also be back on campus this weekend with his future teammates.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamecockboyo View Post
    UGA didn’t make him a priority and despite the commitment by Lloyd, Bigsby knows that he was the priority at RB and he’s not against what Coach Brown wants to do. This last visit ended anything that could’ve been in doubt. UGA could try but I think it wouldn’t make a difference. His announcement should come soon. He’ll also be back on campus this weekend with his future teammates.
    Now that's what I like to hear! Everything coming from the insiders over on GCC said that he acted like he had already been committed in last weekends visit.

Saw some pics on twitter of TB standing on top of a tank down at the armory after his OV, it was reported that he was possibly making a recording for his commitment announcement, but then i read it was our media dept, still, great way to reel him in
    "The ACC: it just means .... less."

-GeoCocky66

His commitment video has already been made and he is a silent commit. Only a matter of time before he goes public.

If C2 doesn't trust you.. CoverTwo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by roosterdave View Post
    Saw some pics on twitter of TB standing on top of a tank down at the armory after his OV, it was reported that he was possibly making a recording for his commitment announcement, but then i read it was our media dept, still, great way to reel him in
    Probably for the videos they release after recruits sign their LOIs.
    Follow me on Twitter! @Ch4ncey

As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round. - Ben Hogan

Heisman Candidate carolina_corpsman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by roosterdave View Post
    I saw those as well. He already looks like a college athlete, dude is jacked.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Lahey View Post
    His commitment video has already been made and he is a silent commit. Only a matter of time before he goes public.
    Thank you! That's good to know! He is a great prospect!

Visiting auburn this weekend
    but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
    Isaiah 40:31

This is probably the most exciting recruiting class since 2011. It sure is fun to watch it play out.

The Classic Double-Take ConwayGamecock's Avatar

UGA will come on strong here...they are missing out on some bigger targets. I think they shot too high. Hopefully it's too little, too late....

If I understood the locked on the podcast inference correctly, tho k Tank made his video and officially pledged to USC. Now just time until the video is put out and spurs up tweet. Nothing new here but just more confirmation of what many have said.

streetcarl if youre nasty TheWeave09's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lalli25 View Post
    If I understood the locked on the podcast inference correctly, tho k Tank made his video and officially pledged to USC. Now just time until the video is put out and spurs up tweet. Nothing new here but just more confirmation of what many have said.
    Pretty much what I was thinking when I heard that as well

Correct, Justin King was at the armory last Saturday filming and not just taking pictures. Tank is just enjoying the visits right now. All this should be wrapped up real soon.

Correct, Justin King was at the armory last Saturday filming and not just taking pictures. Tank is just enjoying the visits right now. All this should be wrapped up real soon.
    Man, you've got to really love all the excitement and positivity surrounding this program all of the sudden. I think that the 2018 class was an excellent class, and very underrated considering all the players who played as freshmen. This is also the case with the 2019 class, with even MORE freshmen playing and playing well above what you expect from freshmen. Those two classes were very important to start building a foundation. BUT, what is happening right here and now is EXCEPTIONAL!!! This can very easily be a milestone recruiting class. The defense we are building is almost unbelievable. The increase in talent at this program is one of the more notable transitions that I've ever witnessed anywhere. If it all falls the way it is being predicted at the moment, this team will be one of the top three or four in the SEC for years to come. And the power might just finally be shifting back to the east.

Tact is for those who are not witty enough for Sarcasm...

Quote Originally Posted by snoopcockycock View Post
    Man, you've got to really love all the excitement and positivity surrounding this program all of the sudden. I think that the 2018 class was an excellent class, and very underrated considering all the players who played as freshmen. This is also the case with the 2019 class, with even MORE freshmen playing and playing well above what you expect from freshmen. Those two classes were very important to start building a foundation. BUT, what is happening right here and now is EXCEPTIONAL!!! This can very easily be a milestone recruiting class. The defense we are building is almost unbelievable. The increase in talent at this program is one of the more notable transitions that I've ever witnessed anywhere. If it all falls the way it is being predicted at the moment, this team will be one of the top three or four in the SEC for years to come. And the power might just finally be shifting back to the east.
    You really are all in on this train..I've learned to take it a game at a time.

I thought this was all but over, then Auburn comes along. Need to get him back on campus ASAP.

Section 509, Row 13 garnet_black215's Avatar

I thought this was all but over, then Auburn comes along. Need to get him back on campus ASAP.
    Exactly why I never get my hopes up when it comes to recruiting

I have a feeling that we will be bumping heads with Auburn a lot this year for kids from Georgia.

Their fanbase (boosters) here in southwest Georgia are very strong. Very. Indeed, they are strong all through West Georgia - including Hogansville - where Tank lives. And they are known for their "handshakes" to prospects and their family.

1st Team All-American Cockypantherfan's Avatar

And he’s back at Auburn again..

Quote Originally Posted by Cockypantherfan View Post
    And he’s back at Auburn again..
    3 visits to Auburn in one week. Hmmmmm