Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RECTEC SMOKERS

Default Re: RECTEC SMOKERS

Really enjoying my RECTEC now that I have started to figure it out and use it properly. It really takes you to another level with smoking and cooking slow. I would advise anyone that is leaning towards a "Pellet Smoker" to check them out. I waited almost a year - researching and checking out other brands and with RECTEC GRILLS being in Augusta, GA, it made my decision that much easier.

Great grilling/smoking/cooking to all of you wonderful cooks out here in the Gamecock Nation. Grill On My Friends!!!

Been caught moddin' Spur's Addiction's Avatar

So far I have done several Boston Butts on the smoker as well as one time I did ribs.

Thinking of getting some beef brisket soon and trying to smoke it Texas style.

Quote Originally Posted by Spur's Addiction View Post
    So far I have done several Boston Butts on the smoker as well as one time I did ribs.

Thinking of getting some beef brisket soon and trying to smoke it Texas style.
    Brisket isn't as hard as people make it out to be. Make sure to cut it against the grain so you don't lose all of the juices, and you'll be just fine.
    Follow me at One Nine 3 BBQ

Quote Originally Posted by smoovecock View Post
    I agree with Cack.

Hey To All The Wonderful Cooks & Grill Masters On This Site.

Missed not being able to post here about all the great stuff that I have been "smoking on my RECTEC Pellet Smoker. I have done just about everything you can imagine and everyone of my meats have pretty much come out to perfection due to following the recipes that they give you per their website with RECTEC GRILLS. Still wanting to do a beef brisket on it and I am sure that I will soon. Just been consumed with building a new sun room on the back side of my house. Just about to complete it in the next two weeks. Going to add more sq footage to house and give us a large room to watch football and look at the water.

Been caught moddin' Spur's Addiction's Avatar

I did an Irish corned beef brisket. Turned out great as far as I was concerned. Though my family did not care for it due to the texture. I don;t thinlk they were used to the brined meat. I'll try to do a texas style brisket next time.

Quote Originally Posted by Spur's Addiction View Post
    I did an Irish corned beef brisket. Turned out great as far as I was concerned. Though my family did not care for it due to the texture. I don;t thinlk they were used to the brined meat. I'll try to do a texas style brisket next time.
    I see where they have a "Carolina Brisket & a Texas Brisket" recipe listed on their website. I might try the Carolina Brisket first??? Let me know how yours comes out and then I will feel a lot better. So far everything has been great. Smoked some wings and they were awesome!!!

Grill On!!!

I did a "Super Awesome Prime Rib" last night that would make you "slap your daddy-in-law" in his jaw as it was so darn good!!!!! As everyone knows, prime rib ain't cheap and you don't want to mess it up. My RECTEC knock it out of the ballpark!!!!

I am "smoking more now than Cheech & Chong" did in the 70's?????

To all of you that have looked at getting a RECTEC PELLET SMOKER - I have to tell you that it was one of the best decisions this ole boy has ever made. Easy recipes to follow, RECTEC Guys are always there to handle your questions and help you and they are always cooking up a bunch of great food that they put on YouTube for everyone to see. If you are serious about getting a pellet smoker, then this is your dream. You will become a Weekend Pit Master and your family and friends will eat you out of house and home.

For you guys who want to start doing your own thing as far as grilling and smoking. I highly recommend the Char Griller with the fire box on the side. You will have about 165.00 in this system. It is a very good product that will let you experiment without breaking the bank. You can smoke or grill just like the big boys. I moved recently and didn't want to drop a bunch of money in a grill/smoker so I saw the Char Grill and said what the hell.
    I am having a blast with it and use it at least 3 times a week. Make sure to season the grill as directed and you will be fine. The grill smokes meat just as good as other expensive outfits and the grilling side can burn animals as well as any I have had. Hope this helps some of you who want to try your hand at smoking and grilling meat.