Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: USC students lose thousands after scammers pose as professors and recruiters

Default Re: USC students lose thousands after scammers pose as professors and recruiters

Quote Originally Posted by kingofnerf View Post
    What is a check rewrite book?
    Where do you see yourself in five years?
    Are you looking for a way to increase your income?

🐓🏈🐓🏈🐓🏈🐓🏈🐓

2nd Team All-SEC Senior Rooster's Avatar

Default Re: USC students lose thousands after scammers pose as professors and recruiters

Never respond to any request for or about money you did not initiate your self.

OORAH!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SwampFox View Post
    With Carolina, if you have the grades, the SAT score, and get your application in early enough, your in. Moo U claims they are better because of their lower acceptance rate, but the truth is over the last 40 years, they've pored more money into football than the school. The capacity now is what is was in the mid 70s. Carolina has expanded considerably during that time.
    Moo U makes out of state kids a priority so they can look like they have higher test scores than most SC universities and colleges. Most SC high school students have to go to technical college before they can be admitted to Clemson. I know this is off topic but I just thought it was sad Moo U would rather have a kid from up north than someone from their home state.

Out of state kids equals a lot more money.

1st Team All-SEC RoosterBooster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AndersonCock View Post
    Moo U makes out of state kids a priority so they can look like they have higher test scores than most SC universities and colleges. Most SC high school students have to go to technical college before they can be admitted to Clemson. I know this is off topic but I just thought it was sad Moo U would rather have a kid from up north than someone from their home state.
    More money from out of state students and it improves national rankings. That is all they care about.
    I HATE ORANGE

Out of state kids equals a lot more money.

Yep, double tuition, but the fact they school has made no effort to grow is suspect. But then they are NOT South Carolina's flagship university, as much as they like to think so.

My husband and I had some items for sale listed on Craigslist and attracted 3 scammers. It was fun leading them on. One even sent us a check for $5,000 and wanted us to go ahead and ship the goods. I finally went online and told them, "sorry, but this item is no longer available".