Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Home Team Bar-B-Que In Charleston, SC

Default Re: Home Team Bar-B-Que In Charleston, SC

Quote Originally Posted by sandstorm2001 View Post
    What was his name?
    ..Well played. But know, believe me she was all woman. Very well build, wonderful hips and legs amoung other things. Best time of my freaking life. Damn near killed myself.

Quote Originally Posted by smoovecock View Post
    ..Well played. But know, believe me she was all woman. Very well build, wonderful hips and legs amoung other things. Best time of my freaking life. Damn near killed myself.

Since this has turned into a story about your love life - may I inquire to ask you "did you get a to go box dinner"???

Finally got to eat at Home Team BBQ in West Ashley. Got a combo plate of brisket and pulled pork - sides were mac & cheese and tater salad.

Brisket was very good and pulled pork was also good. Sides were OK - except the tater salad was hard and lumpy to me. I like mine a little bit more creamy, but that's just me.

Overall, just like an early poster said about this restaurant - it is not your traditional Southern BBQ Place - if that is what you are looking for, but it is still a good place to eat. I do wish that they would do something about the flies while you are trying to eat as it was a constant battle of trying to protect my food and fight off flies at the same time.

I think the next time I am in Charleston/Mt Pleasant area - I will go to Rodney Scott's or Melvin's BBQ - as they are a lot better to me as a big fan of traditional Southern BBQ.