Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ole Miss Prediction thread

Default Re: Ole Miss Prediction thread

Quote Originally Posted by NAGamec0ckFan View Post
    They're much better than Tennessee, and we barely won that game at home.
    So where is this guy posting about an unexpected win and how happy he is our team fought to the end? Hhmmmm....

Quote Originally Posted by USCBaseball View Post
    So where is this guy posting about an unexpected win and how happy he is our team fought to the end? Hhmmmm....
    I was referencing Florida in the post you quoted, below was my prediction for the Ole Miss game. Way off on the over and under, but I did say the Gamecocks would win. I accept your apology, but do try to keep up.

Quote Originally Posted by NAGamec0ckFan View Post
    If we have to play catch up in this game we won't win. I'm hoping our defense holds in the red zone to offset how slow our offense starts. I'll say we win 27-20 in the last "toss up" game of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by RedneckCPA View Post
    I don't have an expectation on the score but do predict that posters will be complaining about Jake and the coaches by the end of the game. At least 10 players will say they told us that Boom can never win and was a bad hire. Another 10 will talk about Jake getting to play only because he is the coach's son. Others will blame our performance on not having Newspring to help us 'recruit' players. Still others will bemoan the awful state of affairs left behind by Spurrier. Maybe a few posts about balls thrown too hard to catch, starting slow and an over-amped QB.

That is my Ole Miss prediction.
    A1 summation . I think you hit the nail on the head .
    No Fruit Sucks like the BIG ORANGE