Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 340 of 461

Thread: 2020 DL - Jordan Burch

  1. #321
    ISLAND COCK rt3891's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Hilton Head, SC
    Posts
    1,939

    Default Re: 2020 DL - Jordan Burch

    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Lahey View Post
    ? Dumb ass post there, bud
    Who cares about y’all spatting, let’s get back to positive things about Jordan and him pulling the trigger for the good guys soon!

  2. #322
    Music Lover 2k15's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    6,852

    Default Re: 2020 DL - Jordan Burch

    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Lahey View Post
    ? Dumb ass post there, bud
    I mean, he's right. Even though XT said it was between the Gamecocks and Tigers 50/50, the CB's were rolling in for Clemson and he visited them more. We had a chance, but we weren't in any kind of an advantage. Here, we are the team in his ear and receiving all of his visits.
    Do ya thing

  3. #323
    Band Lonnie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Third Stone from the Sun
    Posts
    13,015

    Default Re: 2020 DL - Jordan Burch

    Quote Originally Posted by gamecox3 View Post
    Xavier Thomas visited Clemson more. Talked about Clemson more. Was going to Clemson the whole time. Did Xavier hurt you so bad that you cannot differentiate between this and that?
    Here's his 24/7 time line. BEFORE his commitment, he had visited us more than Clemson.
    "Don't ask me to cook the dinner, and not let me shop for the groceries." - Will Muschamp


  4. #324
    Cock of the Walk MikeTrainNC8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    5,468

    Default Re: 2020 DL - Jordan Burch

    Quote Originally Posted by 2k15 View Post
    I mean, he's right. Even though XT said it was between the Gamecocks and Tigers 50/50, the CB's were rolling in for Clemson and he visited them more. We had a chance, but we weren't in any kind of an advantage. Here, we are the team in his ear and receiving all of his visits.
    Except he was wrong..

  5. #325
    Recruit MD2020's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    131

    Default Re: 2020 DL - Jordan Burch

    Quote Originally Posted by Lonnie View Post
    Here's his 24/7 time line. BEFORE his commitment, he had visited us more than Clemson.
    And that time line doesn’t include when he visited U of S.C. in March 2017 with his IMG teammates and visited U of S.C. the week of the spring game and for the spring game on April 1,2017.

  6. #326
    Band Lonnie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Third Stone from the Sun
    Posts
    13,015

    Default Re: 2020 DL - Jordan Burch

    I'm not sure why we are crying over spilled milk in this recruits thread....

    This is one we HAVE to win.
    "Don't ask me to cook the dinner, and not let me shop for the groceries." - Will Muschamp


  7. #327
    ISLAND COCK rt3891's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Hilton Head, SC
    Posts
    1,939

    Default Re: 2020 DL - Jordan Burch

    Quote Originally Posted by MD2020 View Post
    And that time line doesn’t include when he visited U of S.C. in March 2017 with his IMG teammates and visited U of S.C. the week of the spring game and for the spring game on April 1,2017.
    Thomas committed in April over 2 years ago. Burch hasn’t given any indication when he’s committing yet.

  8. #328
    Recruit CockFrmStateFarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Columbia
    Posts
    170

    Default Re: 2020 DL - Jordan Burch

    Can we stop talking about XT.. why we living in the past. He went to clemson. Move on.
    Just a smoking Cock

  9. #329
    ISLAND COCK rt3891's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Hilton Head, SC
    Posts
    1,939

    Default Re: 2020 DL - Jordan Burch

    Quote Originally Posted by CockFrmStateFarm View Post
    Can we stop talking about XT.. why we living in the past. He went to clemson. Move on.
    Troll brought it up, just trying to stomp it out. For the record, Jordan will be a Gamecock.

  10. #330
    Walk On WinthropGamecock31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    70

    Default Re: 2020 DL - Jordan Burch

    Quote Originally Posted by gamecox3 View Post
    I personally am basing my opinion that Burch is leaning towards USC on the frequency of his visits to USC. By my count:

    USC - 6 unofficial visits
    Clem - 2 unofficial visits
    UGA - 3 unofficial visits
    BAMA - 1 unofficial visit and 1 junior day

    Additionally, Jackson Muschamp is the quarterback of his high school team, Erik Kimrey is the coach of his high school team, and Alex Huntley is next to him on the DL...


    What's your definition of shot in the dark statement?
    basically we have a ton of “sunshine pumpers.” A lot of them are shots in the dark and end up incorrect. A person explained your reasoning above with “follow the visits” and I said “ok. Gotcha.” No need to take offense. Gut feelings #OnHere are wrong..... A lot

  11. #331
    2nd Team All-SEC JDStud6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Charleston, SC
    Posts
    2,769

    Default Re: 2020 DL - Jordan Burch

    Maybe Burch is waiting to see how our season plays out.

    JD

  12. #332
    IT'S MY GAMEFACE ! Spurticus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Columbia SC (Gaston Area)
    Posts
    37,557

    Default Re: 2020 DL - Jordan Burch

    The Bitching and back and forth stops here. If y'all wanna argue about a former recruit from a couple of recruiting
    cycles back, then do it in the smack talk forum, or in PMs. This thread is for a current uncommitted player and actual news
    regarding his recruitment.

    DROP THE BICKERING ABOUT ONE WE LOST 7-8 YEARS AGO, OR YOU'LL BE DISCUSSING IT ON ANOTHER SITE SINCE
    YOU WON'T HAVE ACCESS TO THIS ONE FOR A WHILE !

  13. #333
    Game MVP sgacock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Albany, GA
    Posts
    1,502

    Default Re: 2020 DL - Jordan Burch

    Quote Originally Posted by Spurticus View Post
    The Bitching and back and forth stops here. If y'all wanna argue about a former recruit from a couple of recruiting
    cycles back, then do it in the smack talk forum, or in PMs. This thread is for a current uncommitted player and actual news
    regarding his recruitment.

    DROP THE BICKERING ABOUT ONE WE LOST 7-8 YEARS AGO, OR YOU'LL BE DISCUSSING IT ON ANOTHER SITE SINCE
    YOU WON'T HAVE ACCESS TO THIS ONE FOR A WHILE !

  14. #334
    I was the white shadow. cockymac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    4,864

    Default Re: 2020 DL - Jordan Burch

    I wonder how much contact Muschamp can have with the Hammond's team, since he is a player's dad? I know that there is a limit for college coaches being around the teams or players, but I know too that it's a little different when a coach has a son on the HS team.

  15. #335
    Game MVP CockyCody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    North Augusta
    Posts
    1,596

    Default Re: 2020 DL - Jordan Burch

    How good is Muschamp's kid?

  16. #336
    2nd Team All-SEC GeoCocky66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Irmo
    Posts
    2,510

    Default Re: 2020 DL - Jordan Burch

    Quote Originally Posted by CockyCody View Post
    How good is Muschamp's kid?
    Wofford-good.

  17. #337
    ISLAND COCK rt3891's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Hilton Head, SC
    Posts
    1,939

    Default Re: 2020 DL - Jordan Burch

    Quote Originally Posted by GeoCocky66 View Post
    Wofford-good.
    No matter how good Jr. Muschamp is, he’s constantly in his ear, along with his other teammate and friend Alex Huntley. This should bode well for helping to get Jordan to stay home, where his folks can drive a few minutes rather than a couple hours to see him play.

  18. #338
    2nd Team All-SEC GeoCocky66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Irmo
    Posts
    2,510

    Default Re: 2020 DL - Jordan Burch

    Quote Originally Posted by rt3891 View Post
    No matter how good Jr. Muschamp is, he’s constantly in his ear, along with his other teammate and friend Alex Huntley. This should bode well for helping to get Jordan to stay home, where his folks can drive a few minutes rather than a couple hours to see him play.
    Whatever, dude. Cody asked how good Jackson was and I responded with 1 of his 2 offers, according to TBS (WCU is the other). I'm sure that Jackson has been a big help over the last couple years, but at this point and given how Burch's recruitment is unfolding, there's little that he can do that will affect the process. Boogie has even said as much about being sort of hands off with Burch. If we really want to convince him, win a big game or 2 this year. Beat Florida, or A&M, or UGa, or the Taters.

  19. #339
    1st Team All-American Cockypantherfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    13,459

    Default Re: 2020 DL - Jordan Burch

    Quote Originally Posted by GeoCocky66 View Post
    Whatever, dude. Cody asked how good Jackson was and I responded with 1 of his 2 offers, according to TBS (WCU is the other). I'm sure that Jackson has been a big help over the last couple years, but at this point and given how Burch's recruitment is unfolding, there's little that he can do that will affect the process. Boogie has even said as much about being sort of hands off with Burch. If we really want to convince him, win a big game or 2 this year. Beat Florida, or A&M, or UGa, or the Taters.
    Spot on.

    Have to win some big games to continue moving forward and convincing recruits this is the right place to be.

  20. #340
    ISLAND COCK rt3891's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Hilton Head, SC
    Posts
    1,939

    Default Re: 2020 DL - Jordan Burch

    Quote Originally Posted by Cockypantherfan View Post
    Spot on.

    Have to win some big games to continue moving forward and convincing recruits this is the right place to be.
    We definitely have to win some big games, has to start in week three. Bama is going to be playing with a chip on their shoulder, as we all know. I do think they’re very beatable though. Cheating Clem$on unfortunately proved that. Bentley looked better than Tagovailoa against taters, at Clemmy. Lawrence exposed Bama secondary, as Bentley can at home. Like our chances here. That would be a big win. Getting Taters at home and beating them would be huge, particularly if it keeps them from the playoffs. The right Bentley will have to show up though.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •