Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: 2020 DL - Jordan Burch

Default Re: 2020 DL - Jordan Burch

Quote Originally Posted by Ace Dilcock View Post
    I believe that we get Burch if we have a good year. So that is as relevant to his recruiting as anything.
    Right back on track.... and I fully agree

Sav'ell Smalls fails to put Clemson in his top 6. They'll for sure turn the heat up on Burch to help bolster their front 7.
    "Don't ask me to cook the dinner, and not let me shop for the groceries." - Will Muschamp

Quote Originally Posted by Lonnie View Post
    Sav'ell Smalls fails to put Clemson in his top 6. They'll for sure turn the heat up on Burch to help bolster their front 7.
    They were always full bore after Burch. Can't turn the heat up anymore. Clemons issue is Momma Burch can't be bought like many others.

Quote Originally Posted by AmonRa777 View Post
    They were always full bore after Burch. Can't turn the heat up anymore. Clemons issue is Momma Burch can't be bought like many others.
    Yeah, I'd imagine at this point in the process it's probably too late to get invested in someone that's this highly recruited. I'm not saying you can't make up ground late in the process or anything, I just think any 5* has been getting recruited hard for a long time. If you haven't been giving it your best shot it's going to be hard to just jump in and impress them. You're just gonna be telling them the sames things they've been hearing for months/years, and they already know which schools have been making a serious effort to recruit them.

Clemson has either been giving it their best effort to date or they don't have a shot, though both can also be true.