Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast

Thread: 2020 DL - Jordan Burch

Running in a Sandstorm Gamecockboyo's Avatar

Default Re: 2020 DL - Jordan Burch

Leave it to Rusty to put out something that stirs everyone up without posting facts.

I think this all started with a different "insider" and not trusty Rusty.
    How many kids are going to listen to Dabo say "aw shucks, if yew join ush, I'll promise yuh a natty ring and a fifty grayund, hyuk hyuk..." - 2k15

Quote Originally Posted by Ironfan View Post
    We are #3 behind Clemson and UGA at this point.
    How have you not been banned from the recruiting area of CT?
    I'm only here for the reputation points.

We are #3 behind Clemson and UGA at this point.
    You have absolutely no evidence or even a smidgen of facts to back up your ludicrous post. Straight up trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Nureye View Post
    How have you not been banned from the recruiting area of CT?
    Quote Originally Posted by sosfan812 View Post
    You have absolutely no evidence or even a smidgen of facts to back up your ludicrous post. Straight up trolling.
    Man y'all leave Iron Fan alone. He has a right to post his opinion like the rest of us do.

Nobody has evidence to support any claim that a school leads for Burch, so there really is no difference in saying we lead versus saying we trail.
    How many kids are going to listen to Dabo say "aw shucks, if yew join ush, I'll promise yuh a natty ring and a fifty grayund, hyuk hyuk..." - 2k15

Quote Originally Posted by Soda City Spur View Post
    Man y'all leave Iron Fan alone. He has a right to post his opinion like the rest of us do.

Nobody has evidence to support any claim that a school leads for Burch, so there really is no difference in saying we lead versus saying we trail.
    Do you pack ironfans lunch and clean his room? The issue with him, since you're new here, is he constant negativity yet he disappears when anything positive happens.

Burch would be a huge pickup and would fit in nicely with the dl that boom has built!!!

Do you pack ironfans lunch and clean his room?
    I guess this was totally necessary...

The issue with him, since you're new here, is he constant negativity yet he disappears when anything positive happens.
    I followed this forum for over a year before I started posting so I'm more familiar with IF than you think. I don't have a problem with what/when he posts because it's a good contrast to the optimism that can dominate this forum at times.

I'll be the first to call out IF when I think he's wrong, but constantly attacking an opinion of a guy that does his homework is just illogical to me.

Burch would be a huge pickup and would fit in nicely with the dl that boom has built!!!
    I don't think anyone is arguing with this mate.

1st Team All-American Ace Dilcock's Avatar

IF is okay - he does do research, so someone is saying that we are #3, right or wrong. It may just be an "insider" basing his opinion on the fact that we are up against two more successful programs, and not on any real inside knowledge. The Burches have kept it really close to the vest, so I would be surprised if there is any strong indication.

A Tater had hypothesized that Burch was waiting until later in the process to announce so he would not have to play the season with a South Carolina commit, the son of the South Carolina coach, and a former Gamecock QB as his coach - e committed to Clemson. But an equally plausible explanation is that Burch wants to see how the season unfolds for South Carolina.

The schedule is not that tough. We replace Mississippi with Alabama, and App State is a tougher OOC opponent than, say, Coastal. But Alabama is just one game, we should beat App State anyway, and some of our opponents are not as good this year - like UK, who lose their star players on Offense and Defense. And - without the injuries that decimated our Defense - we win one, and possibly three, more games. We had UF beat at the Swamp until we ran out of defenders, we played well enough on Offense to beat Clemson, and - with a Defense - we could have held UVA down and been able to practice for the game.

I say we are number 3 at this point because "our insiderz" are becoming more cryptic in there messaging about him. UGA has stepped up their efforts and have now had a booster hire his mother. We could be #2 but the consensus with the "insiders" is that Clemson leads.

The kid has kept his recruiting to himmself so unless you're part of his family you're just guessing.

Quote Originally Posted by Soda City Spur View Post
    I guess this was totally necessary...

I followed this forum for over a year before I started posting so I'm more familiar with IF than you think. I don't have a problem with what/when he posts because it's a good contrast to the optimism that can dominate this forum at times.

I'll be the first to call out IF when I think he's wrong, but constantly attacking an opinion of a guy that does his homework is just illogical to me.

I don't think anyone is arguing with this mate.
    Ironfan is a big boy he doesn't need you rushing to his aid.

I say we are number 3 at this point because "our insiderz" are becoming more cryptic in there messaging about him. UGA has stepped up their efforts and have now had a booster hire his mother. We could be #2 but the consensus with the "insiders" is that Clemson leads.
    False

Quote Originally Posted by 85gamecock View Post
    False
    Yep. That is definitely false

Although it can get exhausting reading the negativity/realism whatever IF calls it.. I gotta say, it's more exhausting reading everyone jump on his case everytime he says something yall dont like. If yall think hes just a troll or should be banned, why do you keep feeding him?
    Just a smoking Cock

Well, I know someone who knows someone who knows Burch's best friend from the 1st grade who said Burch told him that he didn't care for Smart because his breath smelled like beer shit and that he didn't like Dabo because Dabo smelled like Smart's breath. So.....................sounds like we have this one in the bag!!!! Everyone rest easy!!!

UGA has stepped up their efforts and have now had a booster hire his mother.
    This is so wrong it is just dumb. Now, if you were talking about a Hammond booster...
    I'm only here for the reputation points.

1st Team All-American sporkgod50's Avatar

Ironfan is a big boy he doesn't need you rushing to his aid.
    No dog in the fight but you seem seriously fixated on bashing iron. There's an ignore button that might help you enjoy your day more
    what would a mama buffalo call her son who finds both sexes attractive?

a bison.

Quote Originally Posted by sporkgod50 View Post
    No dog in the fight but you seem seriously fixated on bashing iron. There's an ignore button that might help you enjoy your day more
    I stand up to constant negativity no matter where or whom.

A few post to IF , about his negativity, every year doesn't constitute " fixated".
    Last edited by sosfan812; 08-14-2019 at 11:58 AM.

Iron usually is pretty close on a lot of things recruiting. I would not throw out or discount anything he says concerning recruits.

Buckle up, BOOM Comin' SCohioBoy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by smoovecock View Post
    Iron usually is pretty close on a lot of things recruiting. I would not throw out or discount anything he says concerning recruits.
    You realize his "info" is stuff he takes off pay sites boards.
    "We played the State Championship in a place called Death Valley," he said. "I looked up in the fourth quarter and the only ones still alive were the Gamecocks."--SOS