Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: jubilant scene in South Carolina’s locker room after edging Ole Miss

Default jubilant scene in South Carolina’s locker room after edging Ole Miss

Former Walk On in-law catdaddy66's Avatar

Default Re: jubilant scene in South Carolina’s locker room after edging Ole Miss

Excellent stuff! Thanks for posting.

Default Re: jubilant scene in South Carolina’s locker room after edging Ole Miss

When he says "I'll see you Tuesday" is he saying they get Monday off as a reward or something? Just curious.

2nd Team All-SEC Senior Rooster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sandstorm2001 View Post
    When he says "I'll see you Tuesday" is he saying they get Monday off as a reward or something? Just curious.

Obviously, he gave them off till TUESDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OORAH!!!!!!!

We gave up 44 points I would not be that excited if I was a defender. I am glad we won but we have a ranked team this week go practice today lol.
    Gamecock born, Gamecock bred
    When I die I'll be Gamecock dead...
    Currently raising more Gamecocks to carry the torch!

Quote Originally Posted by Senior Rooster View Post
    Obviously, he gave them off till TUESDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I assume Sunday after a game they are probably just getting treatment and maybe doing conditioning or something. "I'll see you Tuesday" can mean a lot of different things from no practice to modified practice.

Quote Originally Posted by CockyLifer View Post
    We gave up 44 points I would not be that excited if I was a defender. I am glad we won but we have a ranked team this week go practice today lol.
    Lol it’s not like everyone is off until Tuesday I’m sure the coaching staff will be in the film room along with the players. If we can stop Florida’s offense we will win the game. Ole Miss arguably had the best offensive production of any team we will face outside of maybe Clemson. Some of y’all are just killjoys be glad we won, Muschamp is rewarding his players a win is a win.

I believe Monday is a school holiday.

Pompous Ass Hillbilly GregoryHouse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CockyLifer View Post
    Passing offenses:

4) Ole Miss (394 yards per game)

98) Florida

But we may lose because it is a road game against a top 25 opponent. Ergo, this would be a signature win in the Muschamp era.
    I don't worry about falling skies as much as I worry about low ceilings.

Let them enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by sandstorm2001 View Post
    Yes, but they will still have to see coach Dillman.

Quote Originally Posted by TKE226 View Post
    Let them enjoy it.

Agreed. I will reserve comments on the team overall and celebrate the hard fought win, but all I know is this everything I see says we have 3 great QBs coming in but our secondary is weaker than water. Horn is great but we need two more two not get in a shootout with every ranked opponent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TKE226 View Post
    Let them enjoy it.
    Absolutely! This is what they've worked hard for.

I think Monday is normally an off day anyway, so in reality they are getting today off. either way with as many injuries as we have probably a good idea to give them a day off.

Quote Originally Posted by GregoryHouse View Post
    Passing offenses:

4) Ole Miss (394 yards per game)

98) Florida

But we may lose because it is a road game against a top 25 opponent. Ergo, this would be a signature win in the Muschamp era.
    Definitely the biggest game of the Muschamp era.

Great video. This team has disappointed in some respects. But they've shown a lot of heart in the comebacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamecock303 View Post
    I think Monday is normally an off day anyway, so in reality they are getting today off. either way with as many injuries as we have probably a good idea to give them a day off.
    Correct. I think most teams at this point of the year have Monday’s off. You’ve already used the bye week and you want to keep your team as fresh as possible. I think Spurrier used Monday as a practice for the guys on the bottom of the depth chart when he was here.

Unless it’s cable! You can quit cable!

Some schools are in Fall break. My kids don't have to be back on their respective campus until Wed.

Are people really bitching about having an extra day off after a road win? Is one more day of practice going to get us 3 more DBs that are NFL ready or something?