Thread: Wbb: NCAA is treacherous

Default Wbb: NCAA is treacherous

After costing us a final four run last year by denying Te'a Cooper a waiver, the NCAA just granted Espinoza Hunter immediate eligibility at Miss St.

Default Re: Wbb: NCAA is treacherous

They basically answer to no one ; no one to hold them accountable for their totally inconsistent findings, rulings, and application of rules and regs.

Wasn’t it an objection by the UT athletic department that stopped her getting that waiver, otherwise it was going to get granted?

Anyhow, when I see all these transfers getting granted, my mind goes to ‘15-‘16 thinking about Gray and Davis having to sit out and how awesome that team would’ve been if those 2 played alongside Tiffany - Gray in particular. Plus we would have had the pleasure of seeing those two play 2 years for USC.

Oh well. Next time Dawn gets a transfer(s), they better be granted immediate eligibility from here on out.

Quote Originally Posted by JDuro View Post
    Wasn’t it an objection by the UT athletic department that stopped her getting that waiver, otherwise it was going to get granted?

Anyhow, when I see all these transfers getting granted, my mind goes to ‘15-‘16 thinking about Gray and Davis having to sit out and how awesome that team would’ve been if those 2 played alongside Tiffany - Gray in particular. Plus we would have had the pleasure of seeing those two play 2 years for USC.

Oh well. Next time Dawn gets a transfer(s), they better be granted immediate eligibility from here on out.
    I agree. The thing that urks me is not Holly Warlicks protest. But the fact the fact she had already sat a year prior with a knee injury. That should have overruled Hollys objections. It's not the NCAA job to punish players for the schools they transfer out of. Had she not transferred Holly would have allowed her to play the following year.

Nothing
    Consistent
    Arbitrary
    Agency
    Your Signature.

1st Team All-American Cockhornleghorn's Avatar

I hope Te’a can use it as great motivation this season.

Although, she now plays for my WNBA team (Wings)

Hell, go back a few years when they allowed Leticia Romero play instantly for Florida state. We all know what type of a player she is.
    ~Silence is Golden and duct tape is Silver~