Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Can we all agree Josh Kendall...

Default Re: Can we all agree Josh Kendall...

I am more concerned with how our football team does than who wins whichever election and races in the political arena so damn good response by Boom!
    Gamecock born, Gamecock bred
    When I die I'll be Gamecock dead...
    Currently raising more Gamecocks to carry the torch!

Next week maybe Kendall should ask Champ if he asked his players if they brushed their teeth. After all, dental care is an important part of molding adults. lol

He sparked a ridiculous false narrative about our coach.

****ing douchebag of the highest degree. Good move Josh.

Has Muschamp talked to the team about murder...sex...taxes? So many questions now to be answered

I can see it now...
    -this message has been sent via my cock messenger

This thread just proves that Columbia is one of the few places left that a newspaper sports columnist can remain relevant to the conversation. Y'all make it too easy.

JK knows this terd storm just paid for his salary next year.

Not sure what you all expect from a Clemson fan reporting on our team...

Quote Originally Posted by crowcutta View Post
    kendall can be a bit of a douche at times, but i dont have a problem with him asking that question or how he phrased it. if i recall kendall asked muschamp if he knew it was election day to which muschamp responded "i do now, im getting ready for florida". apparently there was a very mini backlash from at least one media pundit who thought that response indicated Muschamp doesnt care about his players outside of the football field.

kendall didnt force muschamp to make that response. not that his response deserves any criticism whatsoever.
    Nothing wrong with the question(at the press conference) or the response to the question. Kendall went on Twitter afterwards and emphasized that specific exchange. Thatís when Bucky Brooks, without any knowledge of what Muschamp does or does not discuss with his players, decided to go on his Twitter crusade against coach Muschamp. Iíve always thought Kendall is a douche, this reinforces that opinion. Almost, not quite...YET, but almost as bad as Morris IMO.

Pompous Ass Hillbilly GregoryHouse's Avatar

I don't worry about falling skies as much as I worry about low ceilings.

Been caught moddin' Spur's Addiction's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DJ35 View Post
    Nothing wrong with the question(at the press conference) or the response to the question. Kendall went on Twitter afterwards and emphasized that specific exchange. Thatís when Bucky Brooks, without any knowledge of what Muschamp does or does not discuss with his players, decided to go on his Twitter crusade against coach Muschamp. Iíve always thought Kendall is a douche, this reinforces that opinion. Almost, not quite...YET, but almost as bad as Morris IMO.

Agreed it's a valid question. And perhaps in the scheme of things about coaches trying to raise responsible young adults, maybe they talk to their players about it, like they would with other life issues.

However, no need for Kendal to make a shit storm about it just becasue he didn't like the answer he got. Perhaps Muschamp did talk o them about it. But just didn't want to tell numbnuts.

Quote Originally Posted by CockyLifer View Post
    I am more concerned with how our football team does than who wins whichever election and races in the political arena so damn good response by Boom!

Your 16 posts in the "2018 Midterms Elections Thread" in the political forum definitely say otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Spur's Addiction View Post
    Agreed it's a valid question. And perhaps in the scheme of things about coaches trying to raise responsible young adults, maybe they talk to their players about it, like they would with other life issues.

However, no need for Kendal to make a shit storm about it just becasue he didn't like the answer he got. Perhaps Muschamp did talk o them about it. But just didn't want to tell numbnuts.

Not really trying to defend JK, but he types out the Q&A responses on Twitter for most questions that he asks during these.

I hate that it stirred this pot like it did, but he typed exactly what he asked and exactly how it was answered.... it was others that knew little of the context or the subject matter that took it and ran with it.

Quote Originally Posted by CockyLifer View Post
    That's pretty concerning

1st Team All-American Roosterboy's Avatar

Annoying and a victim of needing clicks. But he does try to insert too much of his opinion into things. At least he isn't a b itch like Ron Morris was.
    Baseball
    SEC Champs: 2000, 2002, 2011
    CWS Appearances:
    1975, 1977, 1981, 1982, 1985, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2010, 2011, 2012
    Two-time National Champs