Page 200 of 253 FirstFirst ... 100150190198199200201202210250 ... LastLast
Results 3,981 to 4,000 of 5043

Thread: 2019 Graveyard Thread

1st Team All-American USCBASEBALL1's Avatar

Default Re: 2019 - Quavaris Crouch

Quote Originally Posted by rt3891 View Post
    Yeah, we havenít had a bulldozer back since Mike Davis. Crouch is that bulldozer back this offense is missing. Our offense canít flourish without a formidable running game.
    Agree.

Quote Originally Posted by rt3891 View Post
    Yeah, we havenít had a bulldozer back since Mike Davis. Crouch is that bulldozer back this offense is missing. Our offense canít flourish without a formidable running game.
    Fenwick has some size to him

Quote Originally Posted by gotrice? View Post
    Just throwing this out there, he could be hurt too...
    yes, but itís a lot easier to be hurt and not play in games your team is losing 50-0. heís not putting any film of him at LB like he wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by Lancelot View Post
    If I'm Champ I tell Crouch we take him wherever he wants to play and guarantee him a start in the first game of 2019. We need 5*, however we can get them.
    weíve already told him that. Kevin Harris is 5í10Ē 230 and runs a 4.5 but plays on a bad team so nobody has heard of him, sounds a lot like Big Georgeís recruitment.

Quote Originally Posted by USCBASEBALL1 View Post
    We really need a big time RB and Crouch is a big time RB.
    Yes. We need stars.

If you want to see why Crouch is interested in LB here's last week's game against Gaffney. Harding had -67 total yards.

https://www.meridix.com/event/139161

gt
    Here's to you, Feisty and Spurd&Fthrd.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMule View Post
    If you want to see why Crouch is interested in LB here's last week's game against Gaffney. Harding had -67 total yards.

I started feeling bad for their QB at the game last friday. Gaffney made their OL look silly all night.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahmad View Post
    I started feeling bad for their QB at the game last friday. Gaffney made their OL look silly all night.

I don't think Jim Brown in his prime could run behind that line.

gt

Somebody needs to help this kid understand that his collegiate line will/should do a much better job blocking for him, allowing him to thrive!! Provided he doesnít go to lower tier school.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stay tuned....Harding plays Ardrey Kell in a few weeks. As bad as AK is this year, he should be able to regain his swagger. If he plays both ways, a 20 tackle / 200 yard rushing game could be possible.

The Classic Double-Take ConwayGamecock's Avatar

Default Re: 2019 - William Harrod

Committed to Florida....

I really didn't see anything that shows he wants to play Linebacker either

I want to clarify that I have no inside information that Crouch wants to play LB because of the O-line. But from observing the Gaffney game I could understand why someone would want to get out from behind that line.

gt

Quote Originally Posted by ELCID14 View Post
    I really didn't see anything that shows he wants to play Linebacker either
    He said he wanted to play some LB this year to give the coaches that like him at LB more film to see. He was also told that LB have a longer career than RB in the NFL. We have told him he can play wherever he wants.

Default Re: 2019 - Michel Dukes

194 yards and 3 Td’s against Hammond this past weekend. He is the entire offense for FB and they still cannot stop the kid.

1st Team All-American Ace Dilcock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by longhaul View Post
    194 yards and 3 Tdís against Hammond this past weekend. He is the entire offense for FB and they still cannot stop the kid.
    Boom got a scouting report from Hammond's QB - he said to find a scholarship somewhere.

I have only seen Dukes play BB - but he is strong, quick and a team leader. He is not that big - he looked to be 5'10", around 190 - but if he has a good work ethic and can run, sign him up.

Really wish we could make room for him. I understand the numbers are tight but I'd hate to see it turn into another Bryce Love scenario. He just seems like a winner to me.

Yeah it is hard to judge when he is playing at the level he is playing. If i am not mistaken there are two DL’s on Hammond’s line that we have offered so there is some talent on that defense. I would bet Kimry could fill Boom in on what he saw and thinks. I’ve seen him play a few times and teams try everything and cannot stop the kid and the talent around him on his own team is not exactly the best either.

2nd Team All-SEC Senior Rooster's Avatar

Default Re: 2019 - Michael Dukes

Quote Originally Posted by Roosterboy View Post
    Don't believe we have ever offered a player from there.

Here are his highlights.
    https://www.hudl.com/video/3/4289681...34591f2863d072

My only question for Dukes is I want to see how he does against better competition.
    Maybe he will transfer to maybe Burke or Wando.
    I know that is simliar to what the baseball staff recommened with Logan Chapman to go from Liberty to Easley.

The players on defense looked like a lot of them weren't really interested in catching him.

OORAH!!!!!!!

The Classic Double-Take ConwayGamecock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ace Dilcock View Post
    Boom got a scouting report from Hammond's QB - he said to find a scholarship somewhere.

I have only seen Dukes play BB - but he is strong, quick and a team leader. He is not that big - he looked to be 5'10", around 190 - but if he has a good work ethic and can run, sign him up.
    Is he similar to a AJ Turner type for us??