Page 93 of 253 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103143193 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,860 of 5043

Thread: 2019 Graveyard Thread

Default Re: 2019 - Chris Steele

Quote Originally Posted by Three and Out View Post
    Heís not skipping the LSU OV for our cookout.

Agree itís a USCw vs USCe battle.....some think we lead.

Hilinski continues to try to help recruit him and others.
    Apparently OU thinks they are in it too. They are creating a metric ton of graphics for him.

Nonetheless, I agree. USC vs SoCal battle

Quote Originally Posted by Cockygaming View Post
    Apparently OU thinks they are in it too. They are creating a metric ton of graphics for him.

Nonetheless, I agree. USC vs SoCal battle
    Donít know why any DB would want to play for them theyvall get made to look like idiots in that league

Default 2019 - Isaiah Hazel - West Virginia

WR from Upper Marlboro, MD was offered by SC this evening. Other offers include Alabama, Kentucky, Michigan, Michigan State, North Carolina, Ole Miss and West Virginia.

https://247sports.com/Player/Isaiah-Hazel-94443

http://www.hudl.com/profile/6148823/Isaiah-Hazel

Quote Originally Posted by Three and Out View Post
    Heís not skipping the LSU OV for our cookout.

Agree itís a USCw vs USCe battle.....some think we lead.

Hilinski continues to try to help recruit him and others.
    Oh I completely agree that he won't come this weekend I was just saying if he did that would be a wrap, but we'll have to fight off USCw for a while...even if he commits.

Heisman Candidate carolina_corpsman's Avatar

Is the university allowed to buy plane tickets for people to attend or is that some sort of infraction?

Quote Originally Posted by carolina_corpsman View Post
    Is the university allowed to buy plane tickets for people to attend or is that some sort of infraction?
    If it is an official visit they can. They cannot for unofficials, at least not to my knowledge.

If it is an official visit they can. They cannot for unofficials, at least not to my knowledge.
    So given that, even if he didn't have an OV somewhere else, I wouldn't think it's a big deal for someone to not fly cross country for an afternoon cook out if they have to pay for it all themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by carolina_corpsman View Post
    So given that, even if he didn't have an OV somewhere else, I wouldn't think it's a big deal for someone to not fly cross country for an afternoon cook out if they have to pay for it all themselves.
    He wonít be in this weekend. He has an OV to LSU

We will get our chance.... Coach Orgeron wonít be at LSU past 2020 and the Big 12 and PAC 12 arenít leagues for elite DBs I like our chances!

Quote Originally Posted by CocksOnTop View Post
    He wonít be in this weekend. He has an OV to LSU
    I know, I said that. I said even if he didn't have the visit, it wouldn't be shocking that he didn't want to come out of pocket to fly across the country to go to a cook out, even though some people would make a huge deal out of it.

Default Re: 2019 - Jaylen McCollough

Rusty Mansell switched his CB to Bama.

Yeah, I don't like the sound of that. It's only mid April though. Lots of ebbs and flows as we all know.

Quote Originally Posted by gamecockclint View Post
    Yeah, I don't like the sound of that. It's only mid April though. Lots of ebbs and flows as we all know.
    Waaaay too early to tell anything here. I trust TRob and Champ to keep on him.

That’s why some call him the weatherman

Default Re: 2019 - Curtis Fann

Andrew Ellis with a CB to the good guys today, and Rusty Mansell with a "cloudy".

The Classic Double-Take ConwayGamecock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GeoCocky66 View Post
    Andrew Ellis with a CB to the good guys today, and Rusty Mansell with a "cloudy".
    That's because everyone is saying that Fann and McCullough are a package deal: Mansell had McCullough CB'd to us, but recently switched him to Bama. So I guess he doesn't know where Fann will go now....

Quote Originally Posted by gamecockclint View Post
    Most people think he doesn't have a commitable offer until he camps with them so I wouldn't over think it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by ConwayGamecock View Post
    That's because everyone is saying that Fann and McCullough are a package deal: Mansell had McCullough CB'd to us, but recently switched him to Bama. So I guess he doesn't know where Fann will go now....
    Yup, although I haven't seen anything about that recently so I'm not sure if 'everyone' still believes that. That does explain Rusty's cloudy, though.

Quote Originally Posted by sosfan812 View Post
    We are fwciw.
    19/1, got it.

Default 2019 - Mark Richards

https://247sports.com/Player/Mark-Richards-94554

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk