Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clemson PED Update

Default Clemson PED Update

I’d imagine this will eventually get merged but I thought more people would see it here.

https://www.postandcourier.com/colum...49594d1b2.html

Clemson did not test — and has no plans to test — more members of its newly crowned national championship football team for performance enhancing drugs as part of an in-house probe in the wake of three ostarine suspensions last month. Failed drug tests kept star defensive tackle Dexter Lawrence and two other players out of College Football Playoff wins over Notre Dame and Alabama.

Fewer than 20 Clemson players were tested in a random and routine NCAA drug screening of championship event participants. That is, more than 15 percent of those Tigers screened tested positive for performance enhancing drugs (PEDs).
    Last edited by taylorssc; 01-27-2019 at 07:41 PM.

Been caught moddin' Spur's Addiction's Avatar

Default Re: Clemson PED Update

Not surprised. Cheaters.

Quote Originally Posted by taylorssc View Post
    I’d imagine this will eventually get merged but I thought more pro would see it here.

https://www.postandcourier.com/colum...49594d1b2.html
    The fact that absolutely no media outlet is even interested in pursuing this is just unbelievable to me. When more than 15% of the players tested positive, I don’t see how this isn’t a huge red flag. This is against the law, not just breaking curfew. Why aren’t law enforcement agencies digging into this. Maybe because this has become more political than anything else.

Heisman Candidate carolina_corpsman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Three and Out View Post
    The fact that absolutely no media outlet is even interested in pursuing this is just unbelievable to me. When more than 15% of the players tested positive, I don’t see how this isn’t a huge red flag. This is against the law, not just breaking curfew. Why aren’t law enforcement agencies digging into this. Maybe because this has become more political than anything else.
    We all know any upstate news outlets that ever want access to the program again have already been warned not to talk about it. You would think ESPN might cover it, but they are farther up Dabo's ass than Boulware ever got, so we know they won't cover it either.

I wonder if FitsNews would take this investigation on

Maybe someone will investigate. Or hasn't completely died out.

Cult town, nothing will be done to the taters. Somehow they have the right people paid off, and bet they got a pill that doesn't show the ostarine on the drug test, these players probably did something wrong, or failed to do something when testing happened and got caught.

I guarantee majority of the team is using the substance.

Been caught moddin' Spur's Addiction's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by carolina_corpsman View Post
    We all know any upstate news outlets that ever want access to the program again have already been warned not to talk about it. You would think ESPN might cover it, but they are farther up Dabo's ass than Boulware ever got, so we know they won't cover it either.

ESPN need clinpson now more the ever. They need a program to challenge Alabama. If Alabama wins every year their ratings go down. They are not about to push stories that take down the only real program that has been successful against Bama in recent years.

The Classic Double-Take ConwayGamecock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Three and Out View Post
    The fact that absolutely no media outlet is even interested in pursuing this is just unbelievable to me. When more than 15% of the players tested positive, I donít see how this isnít a huge red flag. This is against the law, not just breaking curfew. Why arenít law enforcement agencies digging into this. Maybe because this has become more political than anything else.
    To be more clear: 15% of the tested players THAT WERE TESTED, tested positive. Not 15% of the entire team. Just 3 out of 20 that were tested.

However, I agree it's still a large enough % that even if Clemson chooses not to test, the NCAA should have a policy in place that should several members - or a substantial % of the tested group - of a team test positive for the same illegal substance, then they should do follow-up testing for the rest of the team.

Random arbitrary testing is supposed to scare off the attempts of doping for teams, but when that testing stumbles onto a sizable % of positive results, it should take the whole thing to another level.

It doesn't surprise me at all that Clemson won't test the entire team - they won the championship and the NCAA is choosing not to do anything about it, so why would they? Clemson cheated out of their asses to win their first championship, and were caught by the NCAA, but the NCAA also decided that unlike with MBB, they do not choose the national championship for CFB - sportswriters and pollsters do.

So they decided not to revoke something they never gave in the first place, even though it was determined that Clemson cheated heavily to bring in the players that won it, so Clemson was enabled by the NCAA to steal something they cheated for, and use it as a platform for 30+ years as if they were winning national championships every year, to help them build their CFB program. This isn't anything new for me....

It’s in shampoo, case closed.

Could've been a Contender COCKDIESEL's Avatar

They don’t need to test. They know who is “All In”!

I still think it's the strangest thing, most of the upstate Clemson faithful that I have talked to take Dabo at 100% value and deny everything. It's crazy how willing they are to disregard truth for their lord and savior Dabo.

Quote Originally Posted by Order 66 View Post
    Itís in shampoo, case closed.
    Do you have to drink the shampoo?

Quote Originally Posted by CocksRgood View Post
    I believe it is intended as a communal suppository.

Quote Originally Posted by CocksRgood View Post
    Direct injection to the ass according to Christian Wilkins and Ben Boulware.

Another proof of how little the athletic department cares about the future health of their young men. They convince the parents that they will take care of their children, and then they use them to win any any cost.

...and the mystery continues.

1st Team All-American Cockypantherfan's Avatar

Incredible how their cheating became a complete non issue somehow.

Anybody tried that Ostarine stuff? :)
    The rain in Spain is mainly on the plain. And that's just freakin' insane.

"I'd rather have to say whoa than giddy-up" - Coach Will Muschamp