Thread: Bianca Jackson officially gone

Default Bianca Jackson officially gone

Taking her talents to Tallahassee.
    https://seminoles.com/womens-hoops-a...nted-transfer/

Default Re: Bianca Jackson officially gone

Hope it works!

Interesting that Jackson is going to a program pretty stacked with guards and wings in their own right. Large minutes not a guarantee for Bianca in Tallahassee either if that was her reason for moving on.

Of players that put themselves into the portal I was really hoping that Jackson and Kiki would stay. I think FSU would be a good fit for her. Won't be surprise if she becomes All ACC player before she graduates.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

That move happened quick. Sounds like plans were in the works for a while huh?

Good luck to her. She had a down sophomore campaign. But, I was hoping her junior year would've been a turn around for her here. Oh well.
    ~Silence is Golden and duct tape is Silver~

I thought she has been tentative and hanging out on the perimeter most of the time like an underclassman would be prone to do early on. BCM changed her mind last year after committing to WVU. I will wait and see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by kingofnerf View Post
    I thought she has been tentative and hanging out on the perimeter most of the time like an underclassman would be prone to do early on. BCM changed her mind last year after committing to WVU. I will wait and see what happens.
    I think she's gone, Dawn said she won't revisit with any of the players who chose not to be a Gamecock anymore at the presser.

Quote Originally Posted by GAMEKEM View Post
    I think she's gone, Dawn said she won't revisit with any of the players who chose not to be a Gamecock anymore at the presser.

Dawn said she hadn't even reached out to the other three to try and convince them to return, so that puts it out there how pivotal she felt they were.

I liked Jackson, but she had a really disappointing season I thought. While having an experienced player for depth is good, I think her leaving allows USC to maybe upgrade her on the grad transfer market while preserving playing time for freshmen.

Quote Originally Posted by VBCock View Post
    Dawn said she hadn't even reached out to the other three to try and convince them to return, so that puts it out there how pivotal she felt they were.

I liked Jackson, but she had a really disappointing season I thought. While having an experienced player for depth is good, I think her leaving allows USC to maybe upgrade her on the grad transfer market while preserving playing time for freshmen.
    Your premise is spot on! Dawn's perspective is very revealing! We all liked Bianca Jackson! But I hear her issues went beyond a sophomore slump! Bianca and Daz apparently never accepted how hard you must work to compete at this level! If you don't put in the work, Dawn certainly won't stop you from leaving! If She wants more playing time at FSU, she will have to work harder. FSU recruits very well!

Quote Originally Posted by AmonRa777 View Post
    Bianca and Daz apparently never accepted how hard you must work to compete at this level! If you don't put in the work, Dawn certainly won't stop you from leaving! If She wants more playing time at FSU, she will have to work harder. FSU recruits very well!
    Hmph! That's weird because of all the players on the squad I'd expect Jackson to be more in tuned with what is expected at the next level since both her parents are D1 coaches. She obviously came physically and mentally prepared as a freshman. Her slump had more than playing time issues or working hard.

Williams needs to go to a much easier conference - point blank. There's a lot of them out there

Quote Originally Posted by Milks26 View Post
    Hmph! That's weird because of all the players on the squad I'd expect Jackson to be more in tuned with what is expected at the next level since both her parents are D1 coaches. She obviously came physically and mentally prepared as a freshman. Her slump had more than playing time issues or working hard.

Williams needs to go to a much easier conference - point blank. There's a lot of them out there
    Bianca Jackson was always a low energy slow motor player because she was never strong or fit enough. I knew in December she had not prepared in the off season. Look at how Saxton and Henderson played! True freshmen out working a sophomore! You are right about Daz. Williams was the most lackadaisical low energy player of the Staley era! That is exactly why Dawn didn't mind them leaving!

Jackson was coming off her senior year energy play which transcended into her freshman campaign. Shame on her and her parents - they should no what is expected at the D1 level.

Williams was a 5 star player to.