Thread: New Seafood Restaurant In Aiken, SC (Fish House)

Default New Seafood Restaurant In Aiken, SC (Fish House)

My wife and I tried out a new seafood restaurant in Aiken, SC today called the "Fish House" and it was pretty darn good. Had oysters on half shell - my wife got fried shrimp and I ordered fried grouper with a side order of collard greens that were pretty darn good. They give you cole slaw with the meal and it was very good too. Hushpuppies were awesome - beer was cold and the service was great.

If you are in the Aiken Area - this place is located behind Applebees - next door to the Fresh Market Grocery Store. It is not the best seafood restaurant I have ever been to in my life, but for Aiken and the surrounding area this place rocks!!

Default Re: New Seafood Restaurant In Aiken, SC (Fish House)

thanks good news

I've heard very mixed reviews on it, people either like it or hate it. Price seems a little high, but I'll probably give it a try.

Giving the choices that you have in Aiken, SC - this place beats all the rest of them in Seafood.

Went back for a 2nd time and it was better than the first time we went. Would recommend this seafood restaurant to anyone that is close to the Aiken Area. They get busy from about 5:30 PM till closing, so get there early. As I stated in an earlier post, for the Aiken Area - this is a darn good place to eat and they needed something like this up that way. Tad bit pricey, but heck - everything is eating out anymore. Not open on Mondays.

Quote Originally Posted by Luke Skycocker View Post
    I've heard very mixed reviews on it, people either like it or hate it. Price seems a little high, but I'll probably give it a try.

I hated to hear that "Big Poppa" got shot in the Dominican Republic!!! Lots of bad stuff going on down there now and they might need to put it off limits for Americans as I think 9 people have died there in the last two years while staying in fancy resort hotels??? I took it off my wish list and will stay "State-Side" and spend my money.