Thread: Bill Connelly's S&P+ ranks us 18th but due to our schedule predicts only 6 wins

Default Bill Connelly's S&P+ ranks us 18th but due to our schedule predicts only 6 wins

Default Re: Bill Connelly's S&P+ ranks us 18th but due to our schedule predicts only 6 wins

Win anyway

Default Re: Bill Connelly's S&P+ ranks us 18th but due to our schedule predicts only 6 wins

thats a win every other week..ill take it..lol

We beat UK! Yea....get rid of that Chiken curse.

I'd be disappointed with 6-6
    University of South Carolina '19

Hoping we can squeeze out 7-5.
    Got no indication that we'll be improved over last season. Time will tell.

9-3. And we win a bowl game for 10 wins.

We play Al,Cl and Ug. I realize their programs are ahead of ours(thank you for that Steve Spurrier) But I fully expect to upset at least one of two of those teams. And all the other games are winnable. Considering we 1) donít field a team like we did in the UVA bowl game. And 2) didnít slack off during the off season. We need some serious player development/conditioning and some elite recruits to step up and be play makers.

I donít want to be last in the nation for time of possession again and our defense to be tanked at the end all the time.

The people I talk to (outside of this board) all say about the same thing. We will be better all the way around but win 6 or 7. But to win 7 we have got to improve on defense. I think the offense will be about the same once we figure out how to replace Deebo. But we have to stop the run and get better at the pass rush.