Thread: *** 2019 Carolina Panthers Season Thread ***

Running in a Sandstorm Gamecockboyo's Avatar

Default *** 2019 Carolina Panthers Season Thread ***

Football is back in Carolina and Panther fans got a taste of some new things they'll see this season. It's hard to not take anything away or get excited about in Preseason but Brian Burn's looked really good out there. Holyfield and Grier struggled a little bit but Holyfield had 2 scores and Grier did find some rhythm before his night ended. What is everyone looking forward to the most this season? Is Cam's arm ready for battle this upcoming season and will the addition of Gerald McCoy make enough of a difference for teams to fear the Panthers DL again? What do you guys think?

1st Team All-American Cockypantherfan's Avatar

Default Re: *** 2019 Carolina Panthers Season Thread ***

I’m excited to see the new look defense and am glad we should have a pass rush this year. Need to keep Cam upright and I think the offense has a good year. Cam have a lot of weapons and they should put up points.

Running in a Sandstorm Gamecockboyo's Avatar

Default Re: *** 2019 Carolina Panthers Season Thread ***

Same, the pass rush is strong this season and I like our chances this season. It's going to be interesting to see Cam's throwing motion live in game since the surgery. That is one thing that Cam won't lack of this season, his receivers surrounding him are very good. I think DJ Moore breaks out this season and if Samuel stays healthy, he'll turn some heads.