Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Photoshop / Photo editing Help Thread

Default Photoshop / Photoediting Help Thread:

Posting this here for anyone who has questions or needs help with farking or editing pictures with any of their Photoediting software.
    I'm not an professional by any stretch of the imagination but have been working with Photoshop for a couple of years and I have some reference material here at home.
    There may be some differences in the program I use and what you use, but any editing program will do most of the basic stuff (erasing, shading, selecting, painting ect. . .) and hopefully get your questions answered.

Just post a question or problem you're having here and one of us Farkers on the board will be happy to lend a hand.

Default Re: Photoshop / Photoediting Help Thread:

Okay,.
    how do you layer a pic?

layers happen when you copy an image onto another picture ... it goes on as a layer ... with that you can then draw/erase/edit each layer seperately ... and see how it effects the picture (meaning if you put a picture on something and the first picutre is "sticking out" you can go on that layer and erase it without having to pretty much start over)
    Follow me at One Nine 3 BBQ

Quote Originally Posted by smoovecock View Post
    I agree with Cack.

okay...I got photoplus 6.0 and why wont it let me "layer" a pic on the source pic from CCC?

well not sure how to do that but I just want to put a pic I have pulled up in the source pic.

Quote Originally Posted by WilliamsBrice101
    okay...I got photoplus 6.0 and why wont it let me "layer" a pic on the source pic from CCC?

well not sure how to do that but I just want to put a pic I have pulled up in the source pic.
    When you copy and paste the picture to your original picture it should show your original as a "Background" and then the picture you pasted as a seperate layer (layer one).
    Do you see the "Layer Pallet" on the side of the screen? . . . Let me know and I'll try to walk you through it

If I understand what you're saying. . . . .
    You have the original picture up, and you're opening another picture and it opens as a seperate project, and you want to put that picture on the original picture / project right ?

Yes...but I got it right now...lol.

How do I get to bring it up and post it?

like I am REALLY new at this and I need 1. 2. 3. instructions on how to post the pic I made...I saved it

Yes...but I got it right now...lol.

How do I get to bring it up and post it?

like I am REALLY new at this and I need 1. 2. 3. instructions on how to post the pic I made...I saved it
    Make sure when you save it, you save it as a JPEG, Or Bitmap file.
    If you want to post it here on Cockytalk, hit the reply button and scroll down to see underneath the screen, you'll see a boxed area with blue writting that says: Upload you image files via Imageshack. . . .
    Click the Browse button and find the file you saved on your computer.
    Double click the picture, and Imageshack will upload the image. . .it will take a few seconds
    Once it uploads, you'll see the ImageShack screen and several different (Long) ul addresses (those http: . . .. . . long addresses). .. Highlight the one that says "Direct Link to the Image" and copy it

Now go up to the reply screen and click the small yellow box from the menu at the top of the screen (the one left of center where your Bold, Italic. Underline stuff is). . . . . it will open a box at the top. Pasted that URL address in there and click OK and the picture should pop up in the reply box. . ..Then just click "submitt" .
    Sounds complicated, but it's not, once you do one, you'll be an expert

okay...I got all that but how do you make sure it is a JPEG or Bitmap file

Default I NEED HELP!

Okay,
    I learned how to pull up pictures and post them but how do I post a Farked picture???? better yet how do I make it a JPEG or Bitmap file?

Could've been a Contender COCKDIESEL's Avatar

Default Re: I NEED HELP!

Okay,
    I learned how to pull up pictures and post them but how do I post a Farked picture???? better yet how do I make it a JPEG or Bitmap file?
    Click on File-Save As-Then change the ext to jpeg.

Thanks,
    it only has a drop-down box and will only let me pick "All files" or PhotoPlus Pictures

if you're using photoplus ... look below save as ... and click on export optimizer ... then click on export in the bottom right ... then name it ... it should automatically have jpeg as the ending ... if not then select it and click the save

I agree with Cack.

THANKS!

when I try to export it tells me error converting file

Default Photoshop / Photo editing Help Thread

I know you are a busy man, but I was wondering if you and Cack and the other great Farkers on here could maybe put togeather a "Cockytalk guide to Farking" for us other poor souls. You guys have me hooked so at least you got 1 more farker on here but as you see in my thread with sneez I need practice

Default Re: Spurticus

Quote Originally Posted by Lant
    I know you are a busy man, but I was wondering if you and Cack and the other great Farkers on here could maybe put togeather a "Cockytalk guide to Farking" for us other poor souls. You guys have me hooked so at least you got 1 more farker on here but as you see in my thread with sneez I need practice
    Tell you what we can do
    Go to the Photoshop Help thread, and list as many things as you can think of that you need to know, and Cack and/ or I (or anyone of the other guys that have worked with photoshop for a while) will go down the list and explain how to do each.

Step 1: You must realize that the farks are an energy field that surround us, penetrate us, and bind the galaxy together.

Step 2: You must feel the farks flowing through you. They will partially control your actions while at the same time, obey your commands.

Step 3: Anger, fear, aggression....The dark side of the farks are they.

Step 4: Do not try and fark the picture. That's impossible. Instead... only try to realize the truth. There is no picture. Then you'll see, that it is not the picture that farks, it is only yourself.

wow..farking can not be that fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Spurticus
    Tell you what we can do
    Go to the Photoshop Help thread, and list as many things as you can think of that you need to know, and Cack and/ or I (or anyone of the other guys that have worked with photoshop for a while) will go down the list and explain how to do each.
    ditto ... i had to and still sometimes have to ask Spurt how to do things ... but a lot of it is just learning as you go ... i click on the help thing ALL THE TIME and try to figure out what i'm doing ... sometimes i figure it out by mistake too ... but will be glad to help

I agree with Cack.